• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Political Gallery

Chuck

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Taylor said:

And the people who work at the DMV would definitely be running the healthcare system, rather than doctors and healthcare workers.

You’d be kidding yourself if you don’t think some pointless bureaucracies aren’t going to be added into it. I can’t think of any of our current government run programs that are operated efficiently. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

You’d be kidding yourself if you don’t think some pointless bureaucracies aren’t going to be added into it. I can’t think of any of our current government run programs that are operated efficiently. 

The IRS is efficient when they want your money.

21 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Genuinely don’t understand people that use the DMV as some brutal indictment of government services.  You got your fucking license didn’t you ? You’re a baby.  It’s a not a visit to a theme park.  I’ve had worse experiences a billion times in the beautiful private sector than I have at the DMV. 

I renewed my license today. Appointment was made. I was out within 20 mins. It was very efficient.

Just now, Taylor said:

Last time I visited the CA DMV I was in and out within 30 minutes.

Same for me when I got that Real ID. Most of the paperwork was done online so I imagine that cuts down a significant amount of time spent at the office. You can even handle other DMV issues at a AAA office which is what I usually do. I think getting my Real ID was the first time I had to go to an office in over 10 years. I'll be interested to see how it works now with my daughter turning 16 later this year if she gets her DL.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

That's because you live in the free state of Austin. We in the people's republic of California live a different experience.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Last time I visited the CA DMV I was in and out within 30 minutes.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

so good