• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lucho has come back to Earth with a thud.

Predictable. Almost every mid-level prospect off to a good start hits the skids

This. Best-case scenario and Lucho develops into a .270/.750 hitter and a stop-gap until Cowart is ready. But those numbers might take a year or two to develop and by then Cowart should be up. Not sure there's much of a future for Lucho on the Angels. Maybe he or Callaspo could be part of a trade for a pitcher?

Look, no one expected ANYTHING out of Lucho.  The fact that he proved to be a solid defensive 3B, energizing presence and a streaky hitter in his first major league stint has to be seen as a tremendous success, is it not?  Either way you slice it, the Angels intended to have Kaleb Cowart take over at 3B long term.  So if we happen to have a reserve 3B that's capable of holding his own, it's just gravy.

There's no need to knock the player.  He holds value. 

Ya, I'm ready for Callaspo to be back.

He played his 2nd straight game for the 66ers today(and hit a HR), so hopefully he'll be activated for in the next day or two.

I'm not. I want to see if Lucho can adjust. His fielding is much superior, and his offense is no worse.

Pitchers stopped throwing him so many fastballs.  It was bound to happen.  I still think he could be a special player.  His defense is excellent.

I'd like to see the numbers on the amount of changeups and curve balls thrown by Oakland to Angel hitters, it's probably a staggering number.  I about fell over when Kendrick hit that 12/6 curve ball by Milone out!  That's usually a killer on Howie.