• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MLB - "No more dressing rookies up as women"

Spirit

2 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I'd rather rookies are made to wear dresses than a rookie being stuck with a $19k dinner bill

http://thebiglead.com/2016/12/20/texans-rookie-k-j-dillon-stuck-with-16255-dinner-tab-even-though-he-ordered-salad/

This is what we do where I work.  When you are at your first manager conference or meeting you pick up the bar tab, which is hundreds of dollars.  They know it is coming and they know it is only once.  After that they get to drink for free basically at the rest of the meetings.  Frequently there is more than one so they get to split the check.  The worst I saw was about $1100 for a division (8 or 9 managers).  It is an initiation of sorts, but there pay just doubled so I think they "get it".  Personally I would rather dress them like women that way the "guys" on here would get all snatchy.