• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MLB - "No more dressing rookies up as women"

Spirit

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

How is it worse without changing it?  I'm guessing this helps with clubhouse chemistry.  Have you guys that are so against this ever been in a locker room?  

Come on, the "have you ever been in a locker room" argument is extremely bad.

9 minutes ago, IEAngelsfan said:

I think you need to ask tdawg. You don't see him getting upset about that pic.

Speaking of tdawg, has anyone seen any of his postings since this pic was posted?  He must be busy.

Dunno, I was on e-trade buying KY Lube stock since the pic was posted.

24 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Why?  These guys are jocks, that happen to play on tv and make a lot of money.  Jocks do stupid shit to each other like this.  

Sure. People are idiots and idiots do stupid things. That's why we have rules and laws in society.

Put it this way, the idea that this is needed for clubhouse chemistry is absurd.

6 hours ago, Lawrence said:

You lost me at playing football alone. 

I wasn't saying football alone but was saying running. It's easier to find just a football and play catch than to get two gloves a baseball or find a baseball diamond than just a random park with grass to play football.