• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Insane

@Lifetime, none of your responses direct any blame towards Mike Scioscia. In fact since I can remember you've never given Scioscia any blame for failure. We have a new GM and 2/3 of the team was sent packing. I think its time to focus on the field Manager.

Then you have a bad memory. 

Thank you Arte and Jerry. You both tried to put the best team you could on the field.

For that, I'm grateful.

The blame is on the manager & players, not either of these guys.

I don't blame Arte, but Jerry has some blame.  He put together the team.  Starting pitching is worse than when he came in, bull pen isn't any better.  Offense has improved.  I also can't blame Jerry for Hamilton stinking it up.

I know one team that predicted this, the Rangers. They were happy to see CJ and Josh go to LAA. Any information leaked out that they were trying to give a contract to Hamilton was BS. They were just trying to appease the fans. There should have been giant red flags sent up in the Angels FO when the Rangers let their Ace go without a battle and their franchise player.