• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Woman berates Michaels workers in Chicago in rant caught on video

I had an incident just last week where we were standing in line and some fat ass old white woman comes out of the bathroom and just pushes herself into the line in front of me, shoving me back into my wife. I said out loud, "That was rude." figuring she was with the guy in front of her and was returning to the line. She turns around and says defiantly , "I was just returning to my place in line, it wasn't rude, that is what Mexicans say all the time. You're not even Mexican." My wife and I looked at each other dumbfounded and behind us in line was long line of people who were Hispanic and clearly heard what she said.

So I pressed her with why she thought it wasn't rude to just shove someone aside and not even ask to be given the space in line and she got that imperious look and said I didn't know what I was talking about, it wasn't rude, this was her place in line and she had the right to take it after going to the bathroom. I looked at the guy in front of her and he mouths "I don't know her." So now I look back at the people behind me and shrug, what can I say, Trump just got elected and the whackos are Mexihating and I'm just about to start ripping this bitch an new one and getting tossed out by management when one of the women behind me steps forward and tells us she works at the senior center and this woman is constantly being an ass there. They put up with it because they think she is loco.

"You're not even Mexican", which now means to us there is a higher level of etiquette that some white people have to work on.

On 11/30/2016 at 9:48 AM, Blarg said:

I had an incident just last week where we were standing in line and some fat ass old white woman comes out of the bathroom and just pushes herself into the line in front of me, shoving me back into my wife. I said out loud, "That was rude." figuring she was with the guy in front of her and was returning to the line. She turns around and says defiantly , "I was just returning to my place in line, it wasn't rude, that is what Mexicans say all the time. You're not even Mexican." My wife and I looked at each other dumbfounded and behind us in line was long line of people who were Hispanic and clearly heard what she said.

So I pressed her with why she thought it wasn't rude to just shove someone aside and not even ask to be given the space in line and she got that imperious look and said I didn't know what I was talking about, it wasn't rude, this was her place in line and she had the right to take it after going to the bathroom. I looked at the guy in front of her and he mouths "I don't know her." So now I look back at the people behind me and shrug, what can I say, Trump just got elected and the whackos are Mexihating and I'm just about to start ripping this bitch an new one and getting tossed out by management when one of the women behind me steps forward and tells us she works at the senior center and this woman is constantly being an ass there. They put up with it because they think she is loco.

"You're not even Mexican", which now means to us there is a higher level of etiquette that some white people have to work on.

This whole election process certainly seems to have brought out the assholishness in a lot of people.