• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

black friday shopping

Brandon

Picked up all my crap online this year. The fad of going to the store seems to be fading with each year. There were a lot of readily available deals online with plenty of stock before they went out. Nothing like buying a shit ton of movies while sipping whiskey in my briefs on my couch. 

yeah, i didn't intentionally black friday shop but kind of did. i think i was just bored.

i spent a grip on bathroom supplies on amazon last sunday. i was with family on thanksgiving and they had this pretty badass back/neck massage thing, so i bought that this morning and saw a pretty dope looking foot massager and added it to the checkout cart. and i got to hand it to them, these particular watch companies keep popping up so i bought 4 or 5 watches (what i would consider cheapies) and they had black friday discounts attached.....funny thing is what i spent i could have just got a decent entry level real time piece like a tag or low end maurice lacroix. but gotta support the startups!

12 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Picked up all my crap online this year. The fad of going to the store seems to be fading with each year. There were a lot of readily available deals online with plenty of stock before they went out. Nothing like buying a shit ton of movies while sipping whiskey in my briefs on my couch. 

Not even gonna ask what kind of movies you buy when youre in your underwear on the couch.

(And did you get any deals?)

On 11/25/2016 at 6:36 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

Damn...now i want REI

Dont think ive ever actually been to one, but im in the market for camping stuff...my old military gear has been great..but in my old age im realizing it wanst designed for comfort, just portability.

For gear you expect to have for a long time, absolutely give them a look