• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Undecided Voter? Bulls**t! Who are you voting for?

21 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

You guys are too funny.  Whine, whine, whine.

Both of Blargs posts have been deleted.  Glen basically called Eric a nazi.  That's ok but not cussing Glen out for it.  Talk about not following the spirit of the law.

Just noticed this now. Man, what a load. I've seen AJ called a lot worse on a regular basis than the little dig I took at Blarg, and AJ never pitches a fit like that. Place the blame where it belongs, with Blarg. Quit trying to blame me.  

This will be the last thing I say about it because we're beating a dead horse at this point...but once again, you deleted his posts but blamed me for him making them. I''m not responsible for what he posts. I didn't suggest he was Nazi. I said he was spouting the type of BS you'd see on those types of sites.  I wasn't joking, but I wasn't serious, either.  It was just bluster.  I don't know much about Blarg but I'd bet my next paycheck that he isn't a Nazi. If my posts were so bad, delete them too.  Problem solved. 

47 minutes ago, Glen said:

This will be the last thing I say about it because we're beating a dead horse at this point...but once again, you deleted his posts but blamed me for him making them. I''m not responsible for what he posts. I didn't suggest he was Nazi. I said he was spouting the type of BS you'd see on those types of sites.  I wasn't joking, but I wasn't serious, either.  It was just bluster.  I don't know much about Blarg but I'd bet my next paycheck that he isn't a Nazi. If my posts were so bad, delete them too.  Problem solved. 

Just so we're clear, I deleted the posts.

On 11/2/2016 at 7:57 AM, Taylor said:

Here are five words I never thought would ever come out of my mouth: I voted for Hillary Clinton. Ugh. She's probably going to win in Colorado anyway, but the polls have getting more and more even. I honestly believe President Trump would be dangerous. It would be a major embarrassment to our country. I'm all for shaking up the system, but not with this blowhard. Also, except for pro-life, I can no longer stomach the Republican party's platform—especially as a Christian. I hate, hate, hate abortion and believe it should be illegal. But no Republican president or Supreme Court justices will ever overturn Roe v. Wade. It's just not going to happen.

I feel dirty and like I need to go to confession. And I'm not Catholic. 

Over/Under 12 months before you have buyers remorse?