• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Undecided Voter? Bulls**t! Who are you voting for?

No undecided voters here...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/01/the-kkks-official-newspaper-has-endorsed-donald-trump-for-president/

“While Trump wants to make America great again, we have to ask ourselves, ‘What made America great in the first place?’ " the article continues. “The short answer to that is simple. America was great not because of what our forefathers did — but because of who our forefathers were.

“America was founded as a White Christian Republic. And as a White Christian Republic it became great.”

12 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I'm sure he'll fit well on your classroom wall and will be consistent with those you would want your students to aspire to be like. 

Sorry Rally, but this is an absolute weak sauce post.

There hasn't been a candidate in decades that I would want on any classroom wall.  

Here are five words I never thought would ever come out of my mouth: I voted for Hillary Clinton. Ugh. She's probably going to win in Colorado anyway, but the polls have getting more and more even. I honestly believe President Trump would be dangerous. It would be a major embarrassment to our country. I'm all for shaking up the system, but not with this blowhard. Also, except for pro-life, I can no longer stomach the Republican party's platform—especially as a Christian. I hate, hate, hate abortion and believe it should be illegal. But no Republican president or Supreme Court justices will ever overturn Roe v. Wade. It's just not going to happen.

I feel dirty and like I need to go to confession. And I'm not Catholic. 

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Here are five words I never thought would ever come out of my mouth: I voted for Hillary Clinton. Ugh. She's probably going to win in Colorado anyway, but the polls have getting more and more even. I honestly believe President Trump would be dangerous. It would be a major embarrassment to our country. I'm all for shaking up the system, but not with this blowhard. Also, except for pro-life, I can no longer stomach the Republican party's platform—especially as a Christian. I hate, hate, hate abortion and believe it should be illegal. But no Republican president or Supreme Court justices will ever overturn Roe v. Wade. It's just not going to happen.

I haven't voted yet but I completely understand this point of view.  I doubt a President Trump would be dangerous, because I think the POTUS is the most over rated position for power the world has ever seen (except possibly the queen of England these days).  That being said a President Trump would be incredibly embarrassing. As for Roe v Wade, it's here for good.  

Trump would be a lame duck even with a Republican congress. Neither side wants to support him. He will be stymied on all fronts.

Hillary is going to be as powerful as any dictator in modern day history. She will feed the military which is the Republican stronghold and pacify the far left with bullshit programs like propping up Obamacare . It will be an unprecedented money grab Era for the elite while taxation  will skyrocket . 

41 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Trump would be a lame duck even with a Republican congress. Neither side wants to support him. He will be stymied on all fronts.

Hillary is going to be as powerful as any dictator in modern day history. She will feed the military which is the Republican stronghold and pacify the far left with bullshit programs like propping up Obamacare . It will be an unprecedented money grab Era for the elite while taxation  will skyrocket . 

It's amazing how entirely wrong this post is.

First, if Trump gets elected, the republicans will absolutely work with him.  They'll approve his SC justice nominee, and they'll do as much as they can with him because the people will have spoken.  They won't bend over backwards for him but they'll certainly work with him.

If Hillary is elected, she'll face four years of constant battles and investigations and most likely impeachment.  The republicans are already talking about leaving the empty SC seat vacant if she wins.  Congress, unless the democrats make serious gains, will block her at every turn; it will be like what they did to Obama but on steroids.  She might not even make it through her term.  

Quit living in a Stormfront fantasy and wake up to reality.  

Dude, the Republicans aren't working to put him in the chair, he doesn't represent the party and he is no paragon of unity.

Your precious supreme Court Justice bullshit is just that, the court gets by no matter what the complexion of it is. One new justice is not tilting the entire court and it isn't the bastion of liberalism you think it is or could be. 

You should be more afraid of what war mongering corporate shill Hillary will push so her Wall Street clan can continue to rape America's assets without every seeing a courtroom.

Take the blinders off you fool.

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

You know what you need to do....

Image result for christian self flogging pics