• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Walking Dead Season 7

I dunno, I thought it was kinda lame. It became an over the top B slasher film.

I thought for sure they would never show one of the main characters skulls crushed, but they did. Different when it's a zombie, vs human on human gore.

Just interesting. Clearly they wanted to get in all the magazines and blogs today, and I'm sure they will be.

But it just feels cheap.

And the whole james bond: i'm the super villain and I should kill you, but I'm going to leave you around so you can kill me later schtick is kind of old.

The dialogue was so cheesy. They need to get more tarantino style with negan's rants if they want us to take him seriously.

1 hour ago, mrwicked said:

Just interesting. Clearly they wanted to get in all the magazines and blogs today, and I'm sure they will be.

But it just feels cheap.

The scene is one of the more famous points of the comic. It's been one of the most debated topics of the series of whether it would stay close to the source material since some of the show has it's own elements that aren't from the comic.

Yeah, it was tough to watch.

1 hour ago, mrwicked said:

I thought for sure they would never show one of the main characters skulls crushed, but they did. Different when it's a zombie, vs human on human gore.

But it just feels cheap.

And the whole james bond: i'm the super villain and I should kill you, but I'm going to leave you around so you can kill me later schtick is kind of old.

The dialogue was so cheesy. They need to get more tarantino style with negan's rants if they want us to take him seriously.

I think they dragged out the bashing scene too long and Negan's speech was getting boring.  They seemed to be milking it too much. All of us who were watching were saying "do it already."

2 hours ago, mrwicked said:

But it just feels cheap.

I will freely admit that I didn't watch the episode because I stopped watching like 3 years ago, but that is exactly the type of thing that put me off on the show. A whole lot of over the top style without the substance.

I would agree on the double header. It was gimmicky. Especially when laid on top of the bullshit of not showing who it was.  Whew. Just Abraham. Haha. Fooled you. Glen for real this time after the fake dumpster dive. 

Doesnt say much for them as storytellers if they if they have to go to such length to try and create false drama and fake outs. 

I stopped watching this at the beginning of Season 5. Shocked I made it that long tbh. Such a boring show now with the same shit, new villain. I tuned in just to see if they had the balls to do it. I agree, Richard. Its going to be 16 long ass episodes which will finish up with yet another cliffhanger.

mrwicked said it well. I've had my ups and downs with the show, but keep coming back. I almost stopped watching after they two girls died (the one killing the other, then Carol killing the crazy one)--that was too much for me, with my own young daughters. I felt like the Rick-Michone hookup was a bit lacking in chemistry, maybe a jump-the-shark moment.
 And now Glenn's eyeball...

Anyhow, I'm still hooked and will continue watching.