• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Walking Dead Season 7

2 minutes ago, red321 said:

I'd put money on Gregory being featured during the In Memoriam portion of Talking Dead by the end of the season

Spoiler

The question is by who.  After this last episode, it just seemed like whatever he had over the Hilltop, disappeared with the Doc getting taken.  I think he's going to double cross Maggie, and she's going to put an end to him.  Then again, this last episode made the relationship between jesus and gregory questionable, and might put Jesus as the likely candidate. 

6 minutes ago, gotbeer said:
  Hide contents

The question is by who.  After this last episode, it just seemed like whatever he had over the Hilltop, disappeared with the Doc getting taken.  I think he's going to double cross Maggie, and she's going to put an end to him.  Then again, this last episode made the relationship between jesus and gregory questionable, and might put Jesus as the likely candidate. 

Spoiler

The entire Hilltop storyline has been leading to Maggie replacing Gregory at some point. She leads the group saving them from the Savior "warning", she starts leading the training, she's making supply lists, etc. etc.

The promo showed Gregory sneaking up on Maggie. So, maybe Gregory/Jesus get into it again causing Gregory to try and take out Maggie with Jesus sweeping in for the rescue. Or, maybe when Gregory goes to take out Maggie Jesus and Darryl are making out around the corner and see him.

2 hours ago, red321 said:
  Hide contents

The entire Hilltop storyline has been leading to Maggie replacing Gregory at some point. She leads the group saving them from the Savior "warning", she starts leading the training, she's making supply lists, etc. etc.

The promo showed Gregory sneaking up on Maggie. So, maybe Gregory/Jesus get into it again causing Gregory to try and take out Maggie with Jesus sweeping in for the rescue. Or, maybe when Gregory goes to take out Maggie Jesus and Darryl are making out around the corner and see him.

So much long and unwashed hair

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Anyone at all invested in the season finale?  The Nihilists (presumably) now have the guns and will add their army.  Looks to be a big donnybrook coming to Alexandria

I will watch it.  But it's just a show now, and I'll watch for the entertainment.  No longer really invested in it. 

As Walking Dead episodes go it wasn't bad, some nice one liners from Negan (take your one ball and look up the street). They didn't drag the start of the war into next season...I was imagining them spend the whole 90 minutes leading up to....next season.

Scavenger double cross wasn't much of a surprise. Impressive how many times Rick can screw up..."You suck ass, Rick...you really do".

Seriously, at this point how many of Rick's decisions have actually worked?

3 hours ago, red321 said:

As Walking Dead episodes go it wasn't bad, some nice one liners from Negan (take your one ball and look up the street). They didn't drag the start of the war into next season...I was imagining them spend the whole 90 minutes leading up to....next season.

Scavenger double cross wasn't much of a surprise. Impressive how many times Rick can screw up..."You suck ass, Rick...you really do".

Seriously, at this point how many of Rick's decisions have actually worked?

This should have been an inkling on what to expect. 

As for the episode.  It was one of the better one's of the season.  It was a nice link between this episode and the season premier. 

• 6 months later...

Point of clarification...if your single goal was to kill Negan...why didn't you just have a sniper take him out rather than yammer back and forth with him for 20 minutes?

At this point, and after mistakenly watching the entire season of Fear the Walking Dead...I'm thinking there is a side effect to the infection which makes the living fucking morons.

"What is the stupidest thing I can do here...ok, great plan...let's do that"

Edited by red321

On 10/23/2017 at 11:36 AM, red321 said:

It's starting to reach hate watch...well, at least Fear the Walking Dead for sure where I actively root for all the main characters to die.

I couldn't get through season 1 of Fear the Walking Dead.  I reached hate watch immediately, and wanted them all to die.