• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arnold Palmer dies at 87

Palmer was a kind, gentle human being. I had a chance to meet him in 2004 at a golf course he manages at PGA West in La Quinta during the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic. I saw him in the pro shop and grabbed a $25 visor off of the shelf and had him sign it. He was next to the register while I tried to pay for it. With a big smile Arnie told me that the visor was now $125 since he signed it. I was ready to pay the $125 when he chuckled and told me he was just kidding. I still have that visor and will cherish that memory forever.  

RIP Arnie. You will never be forgotten. 

Annika Sorenstam was emotional as she described the day she was rushed to the hospital and delivered her baby boy at 27 weeks.

The doctors there were instrumental in saving his life. This was the hospital that Arnold Palmer founded.

Palmer was a great humanitarian. He was always looking out for others. That was the common thread in today's many tributes.

This made me choke up. See link for other tweets and pics.

http://www.pga.com/news/golf-buzz/rickie-fowler-bubba-watson-phil-mickelson-deliver-ryder-cup-arnold-palmer-memorial/?pga_cid=newsletter

Rickie Fowler, Bubba Watson and Phil Mickelson delivered the Ryder Cup to Arnold Palmer's memorial service in Latrobe, Pa., on Tuesday and had a hard time fighting back the tears as the golf world said goodbye to a legend.

Ryder-Cup.jpg