• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Alex Meyer tipping pitches?

KevinJ14

I went the other night and everything hit was on a line to someone even when they were out front it was a rocket! It looked like Obergrundenhoser was tossing Home Run Derby bp. And somehow AROKI hit a bomb the next night?.... Dude is the slappiest of slappy MOFO's I ever seen....

Wouldn't that be exciting that they haven't changed anything since JeDi left and he's just rolling out the playbook..... Kind of how my BUCS beat the Raiders in the Super Bowl in 2002... Bill Calahan was running Gruden's playbook and Gruden walked in on the bye week before and handed everyone on the Defense his playbook and said study it!.......

I mean really SVEN wouldn't be to hard headed to keep the same signs and tendencies etc.....right?....

Good Times!

MLB hitters are amazing at what they do. But u do believe the Mariners knew what was coming. Meyer has a deceptive release, a ball that just rockets out of his hand, a slider with very hard break that he throws for strikes and a surprisingly adept change up. Guys with his arsenal don't generally get squared up like that unless the batter knows what's coming.

Either he was tipping his pitches or the Mariners were stealing signs (they've been accused a few times over the past few years, though only at home) or it could be simply that Meyer was being too predictable in his pitch selection and location.