• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bill and Loretta, sitting in a plane...

10 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Ha ha.  Can't believe the stupid republicans are giving us someone she can beat.  Its like she doesn't even care if we all know how corrupt, sold out and devious she is.

The FBI cares, or should. If they're also corrupted, there's no hope left for the Republic.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Ha ha.  Can't believe the stupid republicans are giving us someone she can beat. 

Speaking of stupid Republicans (actually, this shows some intelligence), Sharron Angle was ousted from the Nevada US Senate race in the Republican primary in the race to replace Harry Reid. Some of you may remember Ms. Angle as the one who ran for Senate before. The Tea Party darling said that it is acceptable to shoot people who disagree with you politically, and that we ought to phase out Medicare and Social Security. Incredibly, Angle got almost 25 percent of the vote, even being such an incredible nutbag.

Rep. Joe Heck (R) will face former Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto (D) in the general election

9 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

. Incredibly, Angle got almost 25 percent of the vote, even being such an incredible nutbag.

Rep. Joe Heck (R) will face former Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto (D) in the general election

Not too unbelievable given the like who lives north of the Clark county border. 

North of here is...well...special. Case in point: I made a work-related trip to Ely, county seat of White Pine County. This booming metropolis of a little over 4,000 people, which lives and dies with the mining industry (with the Department of Corrections keeping it going during down times), has some friendly people - as long as you're white and local. The associate warden who I was traveling with and I stopped at a convenience store to buy a bottle of water. Without being asked, one of the locals said, "The WP on the mountain doesn't stand for White Pine. It stands for white power." People who have lived and worked there have said that the local sport is bar fighting, usually involving at least one correctional employee.

"Hey Loretta, how are them grandbabies doing these days? Yah, Chelsea is doing well, helping Mom around the house. You know that UK thing isn't working out well for the Brits. You saw how being on the wrong side of a political hotspot can blow up in one's face, make someone step down from their position. Pretty bad stuff o'er thar. Well nice talking to you, we look forward to having you come over for dinner at the White House after the election... maybe. If you are still the Attorney General."

3 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

Bill was the one who nominated her for US Attorney for Eastern New York on 1999. This whole thing looks bad. It almost looks like they are trying to make themselves look guilty.

Remember those Bird vs MJ McDonalds commercials where they would try to one up each other for most ridiculously hard shot they could make?  Trump vs H. Clinton running for POTUS reminds me of that. 

It's this kind of shit that makes me shake my head when it comes to the Clinton's...it's not that hard to look at the optics of something like this and say...well shit howdy, that certainly would make someone raise their eyebrows and will launch 50 republican congressional hearings subpoenaing everyone from the pilots to the people cleaning out the fucking toilets.

22 minutes ago, red321 said:

It's this kind of shit that makes me shake my head when it comes to the Clinton's...it's not that hard to look at the optics of something like this and say...well shit howdy, that certainly would make someone raise their eyebrows and will launch 50 republican congressional hearings subpoenaing everyone from the pilots to the people cleaning out the fucking toilets.

Well you could understand their hesitancy in talking to her via e-mail.

2 hours ago, mrwicked said:

cant we just let the guy from canada be duel president for a while and let america simmer the f*ck down for a little bit?

I look forward to our new leader crafting laws that will ensure that a Canadian team wins the Stanley Cup only for them to continue to fail to do so.

36 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I look forward to our new leader crafting laws that will ensure that a Canadian team wins the Stanley Cup only for them to continue to fail to do so.

with the people running the oilers, canucks and habs, i dont think a stanley cup is in a canadian team's future anytime soon.

On 6/30/2016 at 6:29 PM, red321 said:

I agree with you Red, this captures my sentiment exactly. But no need to blame Republicans on this. This was purely an idiotic and improper move on the part of the Clintons. It is the kind of thing they have done time and again, and the reason they aren't trusted.