• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This team reflects their leader

nate

That's debatable.  There are a lot of things that this organization does for this website.  They haven't ever asked for anything in return, have never commented on some of the outrageous things posted on here and have never tried to steer the conversation on aw.  That is reason enough to have at least a small amount of grace and thankfulness from us fans and members of this site.

Mind you, this is my opinion.  Neither AW nor anyone else has asked me to make this argument.  It is just how I feel.

That's debatable.  There are a lot of things that this organization does for this website.  They haven't ever asked for anything in return, have never commented on some of the outrageous things posted on here and have never tried to steer the conversation on aw.

The Angels org does things for this website because they find it beneficial to them. If they felt this website hindered their business Chuck would surely be notified of their concerns.

That is reason enough to have at least a small amount of grace and thankfulness from us fans and members of this site.

I thank them by buying tickets and spending money at the games. When this team shows me something to deserve my praise on this board, I'll be sure to express it. That way nobody's feelings are hurt.

That's debatable.  There are a lot of things that this organization does for this website.  They haven't ever asked for anything in return, have never commented on some of the outrageous things posted on here and have never tried to steer the conversation on aw.  That is reason enough to have at least a small amount of grace and thankfulness from us fans and members of this site.

Mind you, this is my opinion.  Neither AW nor anyone else has asked me to make this argument.  It is just how I feel.

I'm aware of the press box access and many interview opportunities, but in all honestly I'm not aware of anything else.  These are all great things, and I do appreciate them.  Am I missing something? 

Your comment about the Angels not asking for anything in return puzzles me.  What exactly would they want?  And are you saying we somehow owe them in ways that traditional media outlets would not -- even though they enjoy many of the same privileges? 

I am not interested in anything the angels have to offer, whether its press passes, someone coming to speak or whatever happens in spring training.

I like angelswin because its a place to blow off steam.  If that includes jokes about Scioscia eating lasagne, so be it.

I am not interested in anything the angels have to offer, whether its press passes, someone coming to speak or whatever happens in spring training.

I like angelswin because its a place to blow off steam.  If that includes jokes about Scioscia eating lasagne, so be it.

I agree with this except usually I refrain from fat jokes.  I really couldn't care less about "access" to the Angels org, I see all I need to know on TV.

I'm all for moving on at this point from Scioscia, but it's not just him. This team has such weak pitching all around. Hard to see this team as any legitimate threat with the arms they trot out there. They scored 7 runs heading into the 8th and were up 5. There is NO reason a good team should blow that lead

this pen has now blown 4 leads vs the likes of Oakland/Texas on the season, and that's the kind of stuff that ends up being the difference maker come the end of the year when the Halos are 3-4 GB of these teams

Yep. He's not looking good right now either

I'd like to think that the pen will shape up nicely when/if Madson, Jepsen and Burnett return, but we still don't even know IF Madson returns or how effective he'll even be coming off TJ surgery. Jepsen isn't even a sure bet either since he was only really good for half a season last year

As I heard this morning on AM 830, if the Angels suddenly turn it on and play .600 ball in May, does Scioscia get credit for that?

.600 in all of may wouldn't even get the team to .500 on the year. Scioscia should've been dismissed after countless years of slow starts in April which are not unrelated to weak sauce spring trainings where the regulars aren't getting enough playing time., and are practicing ridiculous bunting drills instead of practicing real game situations. 

If the team turns it around it doesn't matter, they dug themselves too big of a hole to get out of.  If you want to make the playoffs, every game counts.

This is a team that SHOULD be playing .600 ball.  The problem is that they are playing .350 ball.