• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This team reflects their leader

nate

It's too bad our billionaire owner doesn't seem to understand the simple concept of counterparty risk.

A guaranteed contract is a great example of counterparty risk. There's a reason why 10 year guaranteed contracts are never given to managers. No possible upside, plenty of downside.

No, I never added the hat to my profile. I am just so damn frustrated right now. Not only because the team is losing but that it hasn't performed the last three years. Big changes need to be made and Arte apparently is doing nothing.

Arte opened his wallet. What else should he do? Be a Dan Snyder or Jerry Jones and try and run the team himself?

AMEN.

For what it's worth I have been saying this for years!

Those of you who travel and/ or have coverage to watch Halo games on the opponent's network will hear about Scosia's dour looks as he is peering out of the dugout. Impacts players and umpires!

I don't get how Arte lets this continue ad nauseum...............................

I don't see the point in waiting to see if Scioscia can turn the ship around. 

2011 and 2012 were defined by dismal failures in April while the Rangers and A's got off to a great start.  The way Pujols is looking he might be a lost cause for 2013, so there's even less breathing room this season.  Who knows if Hamilton figures it out.  Who knows if Weaver gets his velocity back.  Who knows if the bullpen gets its act together. 

These problems are not overcome by "one game at a time" nonsense.  These are things that could affect the franchise for years to come if other players don't feel motivated to step up and fill the gaps.