• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 Offseason Moves around the NHL

gotbeer

I wonder if Subban just needed to get out of Montreal because if the racial problems he's had to deal with. I dunno. Seems like a lateral move for both teams.

as for Edmonton, Lucic and someone else are supposed to be visiting there today.

6 hours ago, nate said:

I actually don't think Subban is that good, he is a fan favorite that was going to be overpaid.

Anyway this is about the expansion draft.  Subban had a NMC that kicked in on Friday.

Same here. Teams changes their tactics when Weber is on the ice, have to let goalies see the shot & not risk a player getting hurt trying to block his slap shot. Also responsible in his own zone unless Subban who doesn't know what the word defense means.

Subban can score & hit but he's disaster in his own zone. He also doesn't make teams change their tactics big time when he's on the ice like Weber does.

Also Ducks won't have to face Weber in the playoffs anymore. Thank you Montreal !

wow. what a crazy half hour.

i can't even.....

the canadian teams... are just so f*cking stupid. 

it's a ballsy move for the preds though, with that crazy weber contract. he just has to retire 1 year early and the preds are on the hook for a $24m cap hit that season. $24m!

if he retires 2 years early it's $12m/year for two years. what a joke of a contract. 

and the oilers? good lawd they are so f*cking clueless.  larsson is good but come on, they could have gotten anyone arguably they wanted with their riches. 

stamkos makes sense, especially given that contract. $1m/yr salary, the rest are bonuses. which means a) its buyout proof, and b ) he saves taxes, because florida has no income tax which is the state where he will get paid the bonuses, so he's only taxed on that $1m salary spread when he plays outside of florida. brilliant. it's the same as a $10m/yr contract elsewhere.

lucic must think the oilers are suddenly going to turn things around, or else he's just chasing the cash. or maybe he'll be there to help protect mcdavid. 

surprised okposo (or anyone, really) would choose to go to buffalo. or it could be they're bringing him in to help/protect eichel. i wouldn't have minded having okposo on the kings.

20 minutes ago, Tank said:

lucic must think the oilers are suddenly going to turn things around, or else he's just chasing the cash. or maybe he'll be there to help protect mcdavid. 

surprised okposo (or anyone, really) would choose to go to buffalo. or it could be they're bringing him in to help/protect eichel. i wouldn't have minded having okposo on the kings.

Perhaps but it keeps Lucic from giving McDavid a concusion by having him on the same team.

Like when the Angels signed Raul Ibanez, so he could no longer hit HRs off the Angels.