• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

College Baseball

And the last regular season weekend for the 2016 season is upon us.

And in the Big West, it again comes down to LB and Fullerton battling for the BWC title in a 3 game winner take all series at Blair Field (Thurs-Sat).

LB owns the tiebreaker if going Meatloaf on Fullerton. 

Baseball America now has both ranked in the Top 25.

Edited by Angel Oracle

The Dirtbags had a great season, but came-up just short against Miami.

I think Fullerton overachieved all season to win the Big West, so we can't be terribly shocked that they went-out in the regionals.  They'll be better next season.

Santa Barbara is one of two West-Coast teams left in the tourney...  The Gauchos are in the super-regional (best of three) vs. #2Louisville and took game one this morning 4-2!  Go Gauchos!

Arizona is playing at #6Mississipi St. and lead after a 1-0 win!  Go Cats!

My alma mater went into the CWS as the #1 national seed and left without winning a game (for the second time in five years). I'm wondering why Florida bothers to send a team to Omaha.

As long as it isn't Oklahoma State, I don't have a rooting interest - although it would be a huge deal for the kids at Coastal Carolina if they can pull this off.

I just found this. It is the reaction of Tampa Bay's Taylor Motter, the only Coastal Carolina alumnus in MLB, to the final out of the College World Series as he watches it on the big board at Tropicana Field.

The Only Major Leaguer Who Went To Coastal Carolina Had An Amazing Reaction To The Chanticleers Winning The College World Series