• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 NFL draft thread

Assuming the S.D. Chargers don't trade the #3 pick, I want them to draft Jalen Ramsey the CB/Safety out of Florida State.  If not him, then DE DeForest Buckner of Oregon.  I like the depth along the d-line in the second round which is why I prefer Ramsey in the first.  Might be able to get Buckner and slide back a few spots which I'd support.

Less than two days until round 1 begins.

Anyone remember when the Broncos pick? Oh yeah, 32nd. I f'in love having that pick.

Actual it's 31st since NE doesn't have a first round pick due to deflate gate but the point still stands.  That aside I'll be curious to see if anything happens as far as a trade for a QB and if not a trade then they definitely need to draft one.  

Love the Joey Bosa pick at #3 by the Chargers.  Probably would've preferred Ramsey or Buckner, but he was in my 5 player cluster at that spot and should help the defense right away.  Cannot believe that Myles Jack has slid into the 20's.  Maybe the Chargers should trade back into the first and grab him.

Love he Robert Nkehmdiche pick. He was a top 5-10 pick at 29

Add chandler jones

Front 7 got better

He fell off and is in line to be kicked out of the league.

The only reason people still jock him is because he was a #1 prospect coming into college. He didn't like up to that and people knew he wasn't a top 5-10 pick. He's a high risk pick.

He fell off and is in line to be kicked out of the league.

The only reason people still jock him is because he was a #1 prospect coming into college. He didn't like up to that and people knew he wasn't a top 5-10 pick. He's a high risk pick.

Lmao. he isn't going anywhere

There's a reason Keim is the best at what he does

And he was a 2 time all American m, but didn't live up to the billing ?

He's an Elite pass rusher that needs to work on his run game. Jones, Campbell, RN on 3rd downs are going to be scary for opposing teams

Edited by nando714

Cards defense is ridiculous

Very happy with the Clark pick for GB. Was looking at him a few days ago as a realistic possibility. Only thing I didn't expect was all those other names still available that they ended up passing on. Of course, everybody else did too(Reed, Robinson, Billings, Ragland, Myles Jack)

Lmao. he isn't going anywhere

There's a reason Keim is the best at what he does

And he was a 2 time all American m, but didn't live up to the billing ?

He's an Elite pass rusher that needs to work on his run game. Jones, Campbell, RN on 3rd downs are going to be scary for opposing teams

Uh, no he wasn't. He was a second team all-american one year.

He was one of the most hyped players of all time coming into college (Lebron James type hype since high school) and has more notoriety for smoking weed.

Jags had to be thrilled that Ramsey fell to them at 5. Love that Dallas passed on him for Elliott. God bless Jerry Jones

Jags look like they can be a legit AFC threat in a year or 2. They already have the best WR duo in the NFL and now they've been building up that defense through FA and the draft

Uh, no he wasn't. He was a second team all-american one year.

He was one of the most hyped players of all time coming into college (Lebron James type hype since high school) and has more notoriety for smoking weed.

I follow recruiting I know who he is.

Frosh AA, AA, then another AA honor. If that's a bust I want that bust on my squad

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/robert-nkemdiche?id=2555336

Straight from your link, his AA honor seems legit:

In Nkemdiche's sophomore year, he received second-team All-American honors from several media outlets despite making just four tackles for loss and two sacks in 13 starts. His junior year realized similar results, again being named second team All-American with statistics half as impressive as most others named to the team (seven TFL, three sacks). Nkemdiche's career at Ole Miss ended on a sour note, however, as he was arrested for marijuana possession after taking a fall from an Atlanta area hotel room. He was suspended from the team's bowl game after the incident, and decided to leave for the National Football League.

He puts up some monster numbers. Reminds me of when Jeter was getting all-star nods annually even though he didn't deserve it.

A DE with 2 sacks and 3 sacks. He's not that good but, but continue to ride his hype from 5+ years ago. People did the same thing with Jadeveon Clowney.