• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gia is Nails

ABC

If he continues to play tough D he will be very valuable.

I'm as big a downer on Giavotella as there is but even I will admit I'm a little encouraged by the way he's playing defensively. It's way too early to get overly excited but, still, positive signs.

I'm as big a downer on Giavotella as there is but even I will admit I'm a little encouraged by the way he's playing defensively. It's way too early to get overly excited but, still, positive signs.

I assume he and Simmons have had some conversations about positioning and footwork, etc.

I haven't seen huge issues with Cron and digging balls out of the dirt. It's more his lack of mobility that bugs me.

His non-existent range stands out but he's still hit or miss on playing one hoppers etc. he'll make a nice dig one play then completely clank one the next. Needs to be pretty automatic on those especially since he won't be making many diving stops down the line

Gia has been fine defensively so far.  Let's not get crazy about him being 'good'.  As long as he's not a liability, his bat will continue to play.  I see some improvement in Cron as well.  He's looked much better per the eye test. Escobar is a butcher at 3b.  

I know it's been beaten to death, and I know he'll never be a 2bman for us, but he's been on the right side of the infield a few times in a small sample and it looks more natural.  just sayin' 

doesn't really matter considering that Gia deserves to be in the lineup.  

Gia has been fine defensively so far. Let's not get crazy about him being 'good'. As long as he's not a liability, his bat will continue to play. I see some improvement in Cron as well. He's looked much better per the eye test. Escobar is a butcher at 3b.

I know it's been beaten to death, and I know he'll never be a 2bman for us, but he's been on the right side of the infield a few times in a small sample and it looks more natural. just sayin'

doesn't really matter considering that Gia deserves to be in the lineup.

Escobaroozed natural at 2b in the first inning.

Makes one wonder if the eye issue did play a larger part than realized in his defensive struggles in 2015.

He was a poor defender all last season and not a good defender with the Royals. It was hard work in the off season that has shown improvement in his skill set. Not some eye problem that only surfaced for a small period of his career.