• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Star Wars Rogue One trailer

I've always wanted to see the story of the Bothan spies who got the plans for the Death Star. This is very cool.

How did they get such a dead ringer for the actress with the British accent from A New Hope? That's crazy good casting.

Keep waiting for the Bothans. They stole the plans for the second Death Star.

She was in Revenge of the Sith too.

ah got it. 

makes sense.

its such a cash cow for them especially with disney at the helm.

that girl was the wife in the steven hawking movie, theory of everything.

she was great in that role.

i stil haven't seen the new one.

is it worth it?

do i need to go watch all the other star wars movies to know whats going on?

I've only seen the three originals, and whichever one had pod racing in it.

Edited by mrwicked

you don't need to see any of the others to be caught up. the original trilogy is enough background for you.

it's worth watching, if only to see the new characters introduced and the new story lines they're going to pursue. there's a fair amount of the story, however, that seems like a re-do.

i heard on the news yesterday that there were already people pouring over the trailer frame by frame looking for clues as to what the story is going to be about.

really? why can't they just sit back and wait for it, like the rest of us? seems like a rock solid way to have your expectations destroyed because they didn't make the movie the way you would have, or it doesn't follow some book completely, or or or.

seems like they just need to chill in a really big way.

I didn't want to dig up the Force Awakens thread, but I was just watching Rey's little dream sequence with my headset on, and I heard Yoda and Obi Wan's voice. Obi Wan said "Rey". How is that possible since he died so long ago? Crazy.

Cuz, you know, Force Vision and Force ghosts and stuff.

i heard him say this is the first step or something like that

but it was clearly alec guiness (or some voice magic worker) who says rey

i'll google it when i get a chance

It was Alec Guiness who says Rey. I remember reading about it when the film came out. You'll get a kick out of this Cez.

http://mikepwilliams-uk.tumblr.com/post/135585413119/jj-abrams-reveals-alec-guinness-was-in-the-force