• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Like clockwork

Some of you need to lower your expectations for this season, we're not a terrible team but by no means will this be a playoff team. I'll be happy if we're able to cash in on some guys at the deadline this year. Players like Calhoun, Street, Cron and a few others may be able to net us a decent return from a team fighting for a playoff spot. It's time to start properly rebuilding instead of delaying the inevitable.

If they start now they should be able to be competitive again in 2-3 years. By then they'll have a better product to sell to Trout when it comes to trying to sign him again. Also, hopefully in 2-3 years Pujols will call it a career, pretty tough to construct a decent lineup with a black hole stuck in the middle of the order

This isn't a poorly constructed roster, although not all improvements needed were made. 

It's just a poor pair of games against a very good team. 

The "roster" didn't give up 15 runs in two games.

Some of you need to lower your expectations for this season, we're not a terrible team but by no means will this be a playoff team. I'll be happy if we're able to cash in on some guys at the deadline this year. Players like Calhoun, Street, Cron and a few others may be able to net us a decent return from a team fighting for a playoff spot. It's time to start properly rebuilding instead of delaying the inevitable.

If they start now they should be able to be competitive again in 2-3 years. By then they'll have a better product to sell to Trout when it comes to trying to sign him again. Also, hopefully in 2-3 years Pujols will call it a career, pretty tough to construct a decent lineup with a black hole stuck in the middle of the order

Some of you need to lower your expectations for this season...

Some of us with already low expectations are reevaluating after these games.

It was pretty ugly. 

2 games into the season and everyone is ready to throw in the towel. I will admit that I have tempered my expectations for this season, but there are still 160 games left to play. Let's not forget that in 2002 we started, what.....6-14? before we finally started playing up to our potential. There's a long way to go and a lot can still happen. 

2 games into the season and everyone is ready to throw in the towel. I will admit that I have tempered my expectations for this season, but there are still 160 games left to play. Let's not forget that in 2002 we started, what.....6-14? before we finally started playing up to our potential. There's a long way to go and a lot can still happen.

and just as he says that, we hear this..Heaney goes on the DL

If you guys had come into the season with zero expectations, you wouldn't be disappointed. This team probably isn't a playoff contender.

Haha exactly. I always thought we were likely to stink, so there isn't much to be disappointed about.

I am at the tail end of the Oilers and Sixers seasons. I'm already an empty shell of a sports fan. There's no amount of failure this team could potentially achieve that I haven't already seen. I'm just gonna enjoy baseball season as much as I can.