• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Top Republicans talking up Paul Ryan as nominee

I'm not. Most the conservatives I know don't care simply because it has no effect on our lives other than having to figure out which is the bride side and which is the groom. Chaffing dishes are always the go to gift.

I also don't believe we need to bring up abortion because it hasn't had a real challenge since Roe Vs. Wade was decided over 40 years ago. It is like bringing up women's suffrage as if we will be repealing a womans right to vote. It's stupid and not a real issue as much as those trying to create devisiveness want to make it.

True conservatives want more economic than social reform. Stabilize the economy, stabilize trade, stabilize our standing in the World community without using the armed services. Invest more in real education and not pander to the left that wants safe spaces but make college a dangerous place for weak minds and whining about cultural appropriation as they wear designer jeans and live off their parents retirement fund. Make them all be grown ups working towards a real world goal of bringing something useful to society.

We have enough military toys, time to scale back on production and deployment and move that money over to saving lives through medical research which shared to the world would do more than any bribes to dictators with more free jets and tanks.

Get value for your tax dollar and quit ****ing around trying to pander to minorities that will never be happy until their path is paved with gold.

Most libs and cons want the same shit.

So let's say whoever gets elected decides the freeloading days are over. Gonna end the welfare state and make everybody work for what they get. Now these elected officials will have to waste valuable fundraising and lobby pandering time making good on their promises to "create" jobs and make America whatever it is they've decided it is no longer. So now it's pretty clear why it won't happen.....

I'm not. Most the conservatives I know don't care simply because it has no effect on our lives other than having to figure out which is the bride side and which is the groom. Chaffing dishes are always the go to gift.

I also don't believe we need to bring up abortion because it hasn't had a real challenge since Roe Vs. Wade was decided over 40 years ago. It is like bringing up women's suffrage as if we will be repealing a womans right to vote. It's stupid and not a real issue as much as those trying to create devisiveness want to make it.

True conservatives want more economic than social reform. Stabilize the economy, stabilize trade, stabilize our standing in the World community without using the armed services. Invest more in real education and not pander to the left that wants safe spaces but make college a dangerous place for weak minds and whining about cultural appropriation as they wear designer jeans and live off their parents retirement fund. Make them all be grown ups working towards a real world goal of bringing something useful to society.

We have enough military toys, time to scale back on production and deployment and move that money over to saving lives through medical research which shared to the world would do more than any bribes to dictators with more free jets and tanks.

Get value for your tax dollar and quit ****ing around trying to pander to minorities that will never be happy until their path is paved with gold.

Maybe you should be telling conservatives to quit pandering to people who think gay marriage will destroy the US. Or that abortions and ISIS are the biggest problems we have.

Republicans keep posting pictures on Facebook of W smiling, with the meme "Miss me yet?" The answer is the same as it was eight years ago: F--- no. Worst president of my lifetime, hands down - not to mention one of the dumbest men to ever hold the office.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Republicans keep posting pictures on Facebook of W smiling, with the meme "Miss me yet?" The answer is the same as it was eight years ago: F--- no. Worst president of my lifetime, hands down - not to mention one of the dumbest men to ever hold the office.

You don't really believe the sham of ignorance do you? Everyone who ever spoke to him in person was surprised how literary and well spoken he was. Yet on tv he barely showed the ability to function as an adult. There is a serious disconnect here. Many on that side don't seem to trust the fancy learned speakers. Trump is practically doing a moron minstrel show. He said he'd do it and hell if he isn't. Many on the left seem to fall for it. Intellectual ego I suppose. Seriously though left, stop falling for it.

You don't really believe the sham of ignorance do you? Everyone who ever spoke to him in person was surprised how literary and well spoken he was. Yet on tv he barely showed the ability to function as an adult. There is a serious disconnect here.

Once he strayed from the scripted speech of the teleprompter, he,was screwed - which is exactly the point. People were probably only surprised that he could speak without tripping over his tongue in social situations.

What was more glaring to me was the stupidity of his strategic decisions. If you need to manufacture intelligence to justify starting a war somewhere, it would give most people pause about the wisdom of sending troops there in the first place. Bush also kept talking about bringing "American style democracy" to the people of Iraq, as if it never occurred to him (and it probably didn't) that an Islamic people might choose an Islamic government. You also aren't going to roll over the world's third largest army in a couple of months, especially on their home turf (maybe the phrase "mission accomplished" rings a bell).

Once he strayed from the scripted speech of the teleprompter, he,was screwed - which is exactly the point. People were probably only surprised that he could speak without tripping over his tongue in social situations.

What was more glaring to me was the stupidity of his strategic decisions. If you need to manufacture intelligence to justify starting a war somewhere, it would give most people pause about the wisdom of sending troops there in the first place. Bush also kept talking about bringing "American style democracy" to the people of Iraq, as if it never occurred to him (and it probably didn't) that an Islamic people might choose an Islamic government. You also aren't going to roll over the world's third largest army in a couple of months, especially on their home turf (maybe the phrase "mission accomplished" rings a bell).

No the exact opposite. His speeches were terrible. He was fine away from the teleprompter. As in the smartest person in the room per some accounts. There are enough documented experiences by third parties to be reasonably sure of that. For example but consistent with everything I've ever seen: https://www.quora.com/What-is-George-W-Bush-really-like-in-one-on-one-conversation (If you aren't familiar with the website it skews pretty hard left so it isn't as if they'd be biased towards him.) Accounts by white house journalists have said the same thing. I can't vouch for his exact intelligence but it certainly wasn't the purposeful public persona he presented, which you otherwise accurately described above.

And are you implying that he was sincere in his beliefs about bringing democracy to the middle east? As opposed to creating the largest financial boondoggle for all the well known benefactors we've perhaps ever seen? You would be the rare non-Republican to do so. One does not need to go truther to believe that once 9-11 happened the administration took that political football and ran with it as far as they could. If he was more the willing to lie about Iraq, why wouldn't he be willing to lie about who he really was?

That somehow we're supposed to believe a politician at face value this one time? Even when we have Trump? Who talked at length about this playbook to win Republican voters years ago? And now is doing so?  And even convincing people he is really this idiot he plays on TV?

Maybe you should be telling conservatives to quit pandering to people who think gay marriage will destroy the US. Or that abortions and ISIS are the biggest problems we have.

Maybe you should quit pandering to liberals telling them they are getting free shit and that hard work is a threat to their life. That teen pregnancy isn't a road to poverty and they should legalize drugs because it can't do society any harm.

You want the radicals out of politics start with your side. Start with Bernie and work back to normalcy.