• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Top Republicans talking up Paul Ryan as nominee

Why do you think Trump is begging Kasich to back out, he needs those delegates, even a share of those that would switch to Trump instead of Cruz. I hope Kasich hangs in there just to upset the entire race and leave the Republicans with the responsibility to pick a reasonable candidate (Ryan) instead of a choice between two stinking turds. If they can reject both Trump and Cruz and go independent with Ryan they will pull in more votes from Republicans sitting on their hands wishing the party hadn't let this mess get out of hand.

I would vote Ryan in a heartbeat.

I'm not. Most the conservatives I know don't care simply because it has no effect on our lives other than having to figure out which is the bride side and which is the groom. Chaffing dishes are always the go to gift.

I also don't believe we need to bring up abortion because it hasn't had a real challenge since Roe Vs. Wade was decided over 40 years ago. It is like bringing up women's suffrage as if we will be repealing a womans right to vote. It's stupid and not a real issue as much as those trying to create devisiveness want to make it.

True conservatives want more economic than social reform. Stabilize the economy, stabilize trade, stabilize our standing in the World community without using the armed services. Invest more in real education and not pander to the left that wants safe spaces but make college a dangerous place for weak minds and whining about cultural appropriation as they wear designer jeans and live off their parents retirement fund. Make them all be grown ups working towards a real world goal of bringing something useful to society.

We have enough military toys, time to scale back on production and deployment and move that money over to saving lives through medical research which shared to the world would do more than any bribes to dictators with more free jets and tanks.

Get value for your tax dollar and quit ****ing around trying to pander to minorities that will never be happy until their path is paved with gold.

Edited by notti

Wait, I hadn't even thought about the possibility until Blarg brought it up. Can we end women's suffrage?

That could solve a LOT of problems. You never know what they're gonna vote for depending on the time of the month (if you know what I mean, wink, wink).

I think you'd have trouble getting enough clear headed women to vote for this, wink, wink.