• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Have we ever played a team in an exhibition game

yk9001

I bet we win the game that doesnt count

I would manage that game so that no 25 man roster guys play that game.  All 25 man roster guys should have the day off.  I would also dress the scrubs who play that day in Bad News Bears uniforms, give Madden no prior warning, and just let them have a good time with the Cubbies.

MV5BMTg4MTU3MzYzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTI0

Edited by tomsred

Cubs won't play any of their starters for the exhibition. 

And we'll probably still want half of them on the Angels. 

According to MLB rules both teams have to use a certain amount of players on the 25 man roster. The last game in Arizona Giavotella, Gentry, Pennington and Cron stayed behind to play. Richards was the starting pitcher.

Edited by notti

I would manage that game so that no 25 man roster guys play that game. All 25 man roster guys should have the day off. I would also dress the scrubs who play that day in Bad News Bears uniforms, give Madden no prior warning, and just let them have a good time with the Cubbies.

MV5BMTg4MTU3MzYzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTI0

we could use kelly leake right now. And oglive.

.....and that team had a black guy. No wonder they could win in houston.

also, nice job mlb of putting your best young players on the big stage. You have the chance for an opening day game Sunday afternoon/evening (prime time) featuring Arrietta vs Richards, and Trout/Pujols/Simmons/Bryant/Rizzo et al, but instead you put it on Monday night at 10pm EST, after half the country has gone to bed. Well done.

also, nice job mlb of putting your best young players on the big stage. You have the chance for an opening day game Sunday afternoon/evening (prime time) featuring Arrietta vs Richards, and Trout/Pujols/Simmons/Bryant/Rizzo et al, but instead you put it on Monday night at 10pm EST, after half the country has gone to bed. Well done.

Wait, you think that the angel game is a better matchup than a world series rematch?

Only with Arte and certain holdouts on this board do people think that Pujols is relevant.

Wait, you think that the angel game is a better matchup than a world series rematch?

Only with Arte and certain holdouts on this board do people think that Pujols is relevant.

i like the world series rematch. there's 3 regular season games on Sunday - would seem to me, if I were MLB and I was trying to market my sport, the Cubs/Angels game would be a prime game to showcase and create excitement for the season. The Cubs are probably the most hyped/popular team in MLB right now, and you have them going up against Mike Trout and a great pitching match-up of Arrietta and Richards. Would make a lot more sense for that game to be played on Sunday when more people were paying attention, than buried on a Monday night.