• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Greetings AngelsWin, from the Angels MLB.com forum

So just to be clear, we are segregating these folks to just this thread for the time bean?

I don't think AW has any obligation to take in all these refugees, with their different posting cultures and weird names. There could be dangerous trolls amongst them. How can we possibly vent all of them?

It's time to Make AW Great Again. We should be building a firewall to keep these people out. If not, midas whale give them the keys to the place and leaf.

Nugs might be amongst "them"

I do like the format of this forum better, but I do like a lot of the posters from the other one. At least we got a few here to far.

And like Billy Ball said, no Charles or that idiot Khrulz.

we have an idiot waiting list.  it's by raw number as opposed to percentage.  

we try to use IAR (idiot above replacement) as our primary stat in determining whether you get added to major league roster.  

So just to be clear, we are segregating these folks to just this thread for the time bean?

I don't think AW has any obligation to take in all these refugees, with their different posting cultures and weird names. There could be dangerous trolls amongst them. How can we possibly vent all of them?

It's time to Make AW Great Again. We should be building a firewall to keep these people out. If not, midas whale give them the keys to the place and leaf.

this is so goddamned good, i'd buy you a beer for poignant cleverness.

There were two Angel threads on the Dodgers board after our site went down. They both have been deleted now after only a few hours.

That wasn't a very good idea anyway.

I know I would never post there and I doubt they would want any of us there.

Of course we could always give them Charles. 

Slow clap

Some of them, I assume, are good people.

I'm already missing the posters who haven't found their way here. Calling Daygloman, AG, AnaheimBob, Lightitupbaby, MLBDiamond, Charles, Angelronin, Itstroutahere, so many others.

I got to have Octops & Ceadallas from the Texas Rangers Board on Board as well as Repsort & ExileDC. APB

Ceadallas started a Ranger Thread & I just posted an invite to him there where some other posters can be found.

Edited by Robrock30

I found an Angel message board right up Charles alley. It was everything you'd want to know about Angels. The ones with wings and no bats or ball or gloves. I was trying to see if some of our regulars found a different meessage board from this.

http://board.1111angels.com/

I found an Angel message board right up Charles alley. It was everything you'd want to know about Angels. The ones with wings and no bats or ball or gloves. I was trying to see if some of our regulars found a different meessage board from this.

http://board.1111angels.com/

I had several out-of-body experiences watching Matt Joyce play in 2015.