• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chatter Circulates About Yankees, Angels Talking Brett Gardner for Andrew Heaney Swap

Chuck

I would not trade Andrew Heaney, Tyler Skaggs or Nick Tropeano as they (along with Garrett Richards) are the key to long term competetiveness of this team.  I certainly wouldn't deal any of them fro Brett Gardner, with a diminishing skill set and inflating salary.  

I mean by that logic, I think we could really use Aaron Judge.  I suggest we offer C.J. Wilson for him.  That should be good, right?

Lol this move would be very stupid.

It's was promoted by a fanboy on a Yankee blog. Amazing how many people didn't click the link and look at the banner. It's another bullshit made up trade that is one sided and Yankee geeks are slurping it up doing their own sick lineups. Edited by notti

I am pretty sure this isn't a real thing and this originated in some fans mind. If the Yankees want Heaney, then we would want that young bullpen guy that I can never remember the name of, Betanblahblahblah. The Yankees might have a worse team than us, at least we have two very good players 26 and younger. The Yankees however have a GREAT pen.

It's was promoted by a fanboy on a Yankee blog. Amazing how many people didn't click the link and look at the banner. It's another bullshit made up trade that is one sided and Yankee geeks are slurping it up doing their own sick lineups.

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like I would've done him a favor by clicking

There's no way the Angels trade another cost controlled player for a player that would put them way over the luxury threshold.

Especially for a player who's strongest attributes(speed and defense) have declined. He's also 32, which isn't good because defense and speed doesn't age well.

And I'm sure some of you guys already know I'm not the biggest Heaney fan out there.

Edited by Poozy

Would rather have Greg Bird. But not for Heaney.

Can we pleeeeeeeease stop trading away our young pitching depth? Except Santiago, he can go.

Santiago and Wilson going for an OF is fine by me. I'm reluctant to deal anyone else, unless it's Weaver. Though I think Weave is done after this season and I would like him to retire an Angel. 

We do not need Greg Bird. He's a 1B. We already have three of those, 4 if you count Nava.