• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stuff you'd rather do than give The Angels/Arte your money

Hollyw00d

Is Arte really out of money?

If so, sure he could sell billboards, but his financial baseball decisions have been abysmal. Pujols is OK, but Hamilton? Wells? Really?

The guy hasn't even had to pay for a new stadium and has got by with mundane improvements. He really screwed up if he's broke.

I feel for Trout the most. Best baseball talent in the league, perhaps the best ballplayer ever, and what do we have to show for it?

lol you have to be kidding me

and let's pump the brakes on best player ever

What do the Tigers have to show for Miggy? dodgers for Kershaw (and a $300 million payroll)? Bats for Harper? DBacks for Goldschmidts? Jays for Bautista? Pirates for McCutchen? etc, etc...

FYI Forbes has Arte's net worth @ $1.7 billion.

Edited by Lou

I love Trout. He's by far the best Angel ever and could go down as one of the all time greats. You don't need to feel bad for Trout. He has been in the playoffs once and if he was even decent we wouldn't be asking what do we have to show for it. In the two close games he was hitless. If Trout didn't fall apart in August he would have been in the playoffs a second time. Arte isn't broke he's just being frugal after making bad decisions.

You still blowing cash on Angels season tickets Strad?

I gave them up this year. I didn't consider it blowing money. I think we've discussed it before if not hit me up and I'll explain. But yea with the direction of the team combined with getting married and a long honeymoon, I gave them up. There were only four months I could possibly go to games and selling them became too much of a hassle.