• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Yahoo fantasy golf 2016

rickie is very likable, but he was like the male golf version of anna kournikova - all show and no victories. he had one career win until last year, and once he won at the players, it seemed like the light went off and he realized he had the talent to be really successful. 

he's a fun player to watch, and he adds to the excitement of the young guns like spieth, rory, and day. this is a good time for golf.

First off how did I miss getting in?  Crappers.

Second, has anyone bought the blemished iron sets before.  It was half price and hit them somewhere else and ordered them on-line at golfsmith.  My guess is they are not all beat up and just something someone brought back after hitting once, I hope. 

I had to stay with Fowler all weekend with Henley missing the cut...thought I was golden after 2 rounds.

We go into the spring segment this week it looks like?

Everyone has 2 wins in the winter..except the cellar dweller.

Edit: I was looking at it wrong, still 4 more weeks in the winter segment,

Edited by Homebrewer

LOL...no I posted that Sat morn...and got the W.

This is the final week of the spring segment. I'm slowly catching up in points with you guys that had a two week head start on me..and I'm tied in wins. This next weekend will be a good week to pull an obscure winner..

Edited by Homebrewer