• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Yahoo fantasy golf 2016

Yep, you've chosen well this week. Me? Well, I have Kisner, who hot the low round of the day yesterday. Fortunately, I was smart enough to pu him on the bench that day so I could miss out on 20 points. So, congrats to whoever wins this week. It won't be me.

I've had some luck with the horses lately, which is good....because I've sucked at fantasy golf.

I doubt either of my C-list players makes the cut (both +4) and tied with my starter today (but not any more), Rory.. for a cut of 121st place.

So, I'm looking a bit better today with Webb Simpson, and Henrick. Hopefully Jason Day can take advantage of the softer greens and put up a round like Spieth is playing today..because I've got Day "in" and Speith on the bench.

Rain delayed play this morning so there might be some late groups that don't finish up today.

16 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Does Fantasy Golf extend to the Web.com Tour?

Stephan Jaeger shot an all-time PGA record 58 at the event in Hayward, CA.

12 birdies, no bogeys on a par-70 course.

Our version does not.

18 hours ago, Tank said:

Jimmy Walker being great today, again. 

Jason Day looking good on the back 9. Phil with a terrible first hole but has gotten back to where he started the day.

I watched Day's front nine and had just about lost hope with him, but decided to leave him in rather than put Spieth in his slot. I went down to the Merced river in the afternoon to swim and try to beat some of this miserable heat...and when I got back he had pulled it together..

Phil's triple on the first was really ugly. Wound up playing from what looked like someone's back yard. Ouch. 

Finally eaked out my first win of the segment last week in the PGA..

Didn't know who Jon Rahm was until a few weeks ago, but sure glad I was paying attention and put him in my lineup this week. Shot 65 today (-5)

Bryson DeChambeau tied for fourth in his professional debut at Hilton Head in April, and it appeared he would be a lock to go straight from college to the PGA Tour and earning a full card.

Instead, that honor might go to Jon Rahm of Arizona State.

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/after-strong-start-bryson-dechambeau-being-passed-jon-rahm

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2016 at 8:42 PM, Tank said:

did today get rained out? checked fantasy scores and it looks like most of the leaders didn't even start.

Looks like it's down to you and me Tankster...I spotted you guys two weeks. I wont catch you on points, but I have a decent chance at wins.

One down with 4 left.

Does your cult allow betting?

T shirt?