• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Yahoo fantasy golf 2016

I wonder if Dufner is ever going to get with it again. I'd sure like to use him on my team some day. One of my favorites..

TPC Sawgrass is one of my favorites too. Looking forward to watching that course go after guys this weekend.

Am I the only one who used  Emiliano Grillo as a sleeper this week?

1 minute ago, Tank said:

don't feel bad, brewer. i had jason day on my bench today.

I had C Tringale (-7) on my roster initially, but second guessed myself and dropped him for either Kooch (who just drove into the water on 18) or Sneds, who F at -1.

golf channel had an interview with the course superintendent. they're replacing all of the greens next week, but they want to make sure that they roll nicely and quickly this week. he sounded like they may cut them a tad shorter than usual, but they'll also put some water on them to keep their integrity.

rory had it going on the back nine this morning. still trying to figure out the scoring as he shot 64 but i only got 18 points instead of 20.

Speith is so young and has had so much early success...we know how hard golf is. It's probably a combination of the above. He seems to be battling himself right now. Someone needs to get him back to having fun again.

Sneds and Duff? Who f'n knows.

These guys are just bad right now. Woman problems probably. Shit.. they play golf for a living, they're both lots better than they have shown, and they've been around for some time.

Gotta be woman problems.   

saturday was a terrible day for scoring points for most of us. didn't watch, but saw the scores last night and figured they had weather problems or suddenly everyone started playing left-handed. 

My lowest scoring week of this segment. Everyone has 2 wins except me now, so this has got to be my week to pick it up.

I was really happy with my players going into the weekend, thinking I had a good grip on it.

Boy was I wrong..

Yeah, you'll have a couple of tournaments like over the course of the season. Balances out those you unexplainably do great.

the toughest weeks for me are January and February. You have no idea whose going to break out early.

I completely forgot to set my team this week, and just shuffled them around, although Dustin Johnson started the first round for me even though he isn't entered (big zero points)...and it looks like I might actually get a win...

so yeah...it seems inexplicable at times.