• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who Actually Prefers Hillary to Bernie? (and Facebook likes of presidential candidates)

AJ, now that you brought this up I go to facebook this morning and right there are two likes for Bernie. One is a mechanic at a Harley dealership and the other sprays bugs for a living. Two forms of nonowner Marxist laborers......Juan?

I got up too early and am talking to myself this morning. 

If you are graduating college with more than 25 grand of student loans and you did not come out with a degree in law, Medicine, Dentistry, or engineering; you really have no one to blame but yourself.

These lazy entitled pieces of shit that go out of state directly out of high school and do nothing but party and get a degree in Art, and then whine for Bernie to make college free are the same people going on hunger strikes at Universities around the country last year

Making college free is letting the dumbasses have a free pass

Some random Hillary quotes. Not much difference between her and Bernie, imo:

"Many of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

"You know, we can't keep talking about our dependence on foreign oil and the need to deal with global warming and the challenge that it poses to our climate and to God's creation and just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

"Yes, we've cut the maternal mortality rate in half, but far too many women are still denied critical access to reproductive health care and safe childbirth, and laws don't count for much if they're not enforced. Rights have to exist in practice - not just on paper. Laws have to be backed up with resources and political will. And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed."

"We are at a stage in history in which remolding society is one of the great challenges facing all of us in the West."

"There are rich people everywhere. And yet they do not contribute to the growth of their own countries.....They don't invest in public schools, in public hospitals, in other kinds of development internally."

The difference between Bernie and Hillary is that Bernie actually believes what he says, while Hillary will just say whatever she believes will further her politically. IMO.

Those quotations do nothing to convince me she should be in office.

What kind of rhetoric is presidential to you?

"Read my lips:  No new taxes."

"I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false."

" I'm worried about overcommitting our military around the world. I want to be judicious in its use."

• 2 weeks later...