• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bored so conspiracy talk...What would happen if Trump actually was...

Scenario: It is proven that Trump is running a false flag campaign for Hillary Clinton with her full knowledge. All his rhetoric is designed to split off the very conservative members of the Republican party from the mainstream members during the primaries and later in an Independent run. As this was indeed the case and proven beyond all reasonable doubt for 90% of the population.

This conspiracy theory amazingly is starting to gain legs but imagine if it actually was happening.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/12/09/jeb-bush-jokes-of-trump-clinton-conspiracy-theory-heres-a-look-at-the-evidence/

Easy enough to poke holes in the theory though perhaps impossible to kill completely based on Trumps bizarre campaign style. So the much more interesting discussion would be...wtf would happen if this did become proven?

Scenario: It is proven that Trump is running a false flag campaign for Hillary Clinton with her full knowledge. All his rhetoric is designed to split off the very conservative members of the Republican party from the mainstream members during the primaries and later in an Independent run. As this was indeed the case and proven beyond all reasonable doubt for 90% of the population.

This conspiracy theory amazingly is starting to gain legs but imagine if it actually was happening.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/12/09/jeb-bush-jokes-of-trump-clinton-conspiracy-theory-heres-a-look-at-the-evidence/

Easy enough to poke holes in the theory though perhaps impossible to kill completely based on Trumps bizarre campaign style. So the much more interesting discussion would be...wtf would happen if this did become proven?

It doesn't surprise me some folks on the right would want to push that conspiracy theory...probably easier to swallow than the realization that Trump is just the end result of Lee Atwater, Karl Rove, Fox News, etc. Remember, this is a party where Michelle Bachmann and Newt Gingrich were once considered front runners for the Republican ticket in 2012.

If you want to float a theory, I think it's more likely the fact that Obama made him look like a total tool at the Correspondent's dinner a few years ago. Trump probably could have squeezed diamonds out of his ass he was so pissed...from that moment he was destined to run against Obama's legacy.

But, to answer your original query...I'm not even sure it would be the most fantastical conspiracy theory involving the Clintons.

Well yes but shooting down the theory or even debating it isn't the fun part. That's low hanging fruit. I don't think Clinton particularly needs this to become POTUS. The fun part would be if it's true. It would be chaos!

I will say that Trump has killed so much of the media attention on Sanders. For that it has seemed to really help her.

Here is the thing -- no way in hell he is in cahoots with her.

That doesn't mean her people aren't doing everything they can to prop him up.

If there was some conspiracy I would imagine it would violate a lot of election laws.

I'm not sure it would...happens more than you think at the local level, and it's going to happen more now that we have open primaries.

It doesn't surprise me some folks on the right would want to push that conspiracy theory.

Discounting the actual Republican officials the only (real) people I hear pushing this are Bernie supporters since they naturally also hate Clinton. Every Republican I hear from sigh...really likes Trump at face value.

If you want to float a theory, I think it's more likely the fact that Obama made him look like a total tool at the Correspondent's dinner a few years ago. Trump probably could have squeezed diamonds out of his ass he was so pissed...from that moment he was destined to run against Obama's legacy.

But that was only after the whole birther talk from Trump. I guess for purposes of this thread we could spin this according to the conspiracy that Trump was so upset at Obama for single handedly costing Hillary the White House that he started with the birther nonsense and came up with a way to ensure her election this year.

Well if it came out after Hillary was already elected she'd be up for impeachment. Of course they would never do something like this without making it impossible to connect her to it.

Hey, here's a further conspiracy idea: Maybe "Emailgate" is just further smoke and mirrors - it isn't actually her real email address, which has info on the Trumpchurian Candidate. Emailgate was allowed to happen by Hillary and her cronies in order to obscure the Trump thing.

If I never post again, you'll know this was true...

Edited by Angelsjunky