• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Empty Handed

mota_madness, on 09 Dec 2015 - 1:46 PM, said:snapback.png

I have a feeling that the Angels leave the meeting empty handed.  What if? what if we don't sign any FA's then what ?

What if? Tears; infinite sadness; and more tears.

...and then a large asteroid heads towards earth, and we all realize the worry was all misplaced.  Then we all begin to puke.

Mike DiGiovanna ‏@MikeDiGiovanna

Hearing #Angels owner Arte Moreno really waffling on whether to take payroll past $189-million luxury tax threshold.

Mike DiGiovanna ‏@MikeDiGiovanna

The $40 million or so #Angels still owe Josh Hamilton gnawing at Arte Moreno, who would need to incur tax to sign big FA OF.

dumpster diving for the Halos

We could have formed a pretty solid team dumpster diving.  Hwang at 3B, Oh in relief, Fowler/Aoki in LF, Kendrick/Murphy at 2B.  Just then would need another SP. 

Last time Moreno said that, he panicked and signed Hamilton and Pujols to way too much.  My guess is some agent will play him like a fiddle, and we get Heyward for 10 north of 300.  Hell, if his agent is good, he could play the Moreno and get a 14 year deal north of 400 million. 

Well umm yeah I kinda did say exactly this.

I know you are just trolling but what the hell I will respond. Put your participation where your mouth is. If the Angels sign a big time free agent or trade for a large contract you will self ban until the season starts. Sound good? AO will consider you pretty cool if you do it.

Zobrist was just on the MLB channel.  He was all over how thrilled he was to be in Illinois, he apparently has lots of friends and relatives there.  He gets to play for a known to him manager, and for a team with a great chance to win it all.  If the Cubs win after all these years, it will be party central in Chicago, and I think he wants part of that glory.  I think he could have signed for more elsewhere, but this was a great personal choice for him. 

this sounds exactly like the kansas city royals, which he was on.

I know you are just trolling but what the hell I will respond. Put your participation where your mouth is. If the Angels sign a big time free agent or trade for a large contract you will self ban until the season starts. Sound good? AO will consider you pretty cool if you do it.

I think he'd have a defect self ban anyway... I mean what would he have to say?

mota_madness, on 09 Dec 2015 - 1:46 PM, said:snapback.png

What if? Tears; infinite sadness; and more tears.

...and then a large asteroid heads towards earth, and we all realize the worry was all misplaced. Then we all begin to puke.

especially cubs fans...just when we all thought it was their time Edited by ten ocho recon scout