• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy S7 rumors

Redondo

Galaxy S7 To Include Micro SD And Abandon Flatscreens

It is notable that the Galaxy S6 was only armed with 64GB storage, and evidently Samsung is attempting to improve the situation. This could be particularly valuable for the next generation handset if Samsung decides to include 4K resolution with the device, something that has been linked with the Galaxy range for quite some time. Sony has recently released the world’s 4K mobile, and the Korean corporation is expected to follow suit sooner rather than later.

Should Samsung decide to go 4K with the Galaxy S7, this would necessitate the sort of media that eats up storage space. This would mean that the inclusion of a micro SD slot was logical for Samsung, enabling the corporation to produce a Galaxy S7 which truly met the needs of consumers. It is also important to note that Apple has imbued the iPhone range with the capability to store 128GB of information in recent releases, so Samsung also must respond to the market-leading company.

Another interesting aspect of the Galaxy S7 that is emerging is the expected release date of the smartphone. It looks increasingly unlikely that Samsung is preparing this for February 21, ahead of the Mobile World Congress. This would mean that the trade show in Barcelona would correlate with the actual release of the device, whereas in previous years it has been the venue for new unveilings of the Galaxy S device.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im do for an upgrade, the sd card was all i was hoping for (somce the 6 skipped it)

Good thing is, it looks like all the android phones will be announcing their new models by the end of the month.  So you should have lots of choices. 

But I agree, the SD card was a gamebreaker.  Battery is still a breaker for me also.  So I'm waiting to see if Lg is the only holdout still or if there is any others.

I still don't get the attraction to a removable battery.  Do people really run out of battery on their phones?  I find myself charging mine once every three days.

Worst case you could buy one of those external batteries for 30 bucks

Yes.  Especially on the golf course.  Even at home, I will run out somewhere around 4 pm. 

How much battery does your phone drain when it is not being used?

For example my phone could be at 100% in the morning and if I don't use it, by the time I go to bed it is still at 98-100%.

I just couldn't imagine having to charge my phone more than once a day while I was home.  That is crazy.