• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy S7 rumors

Redondo

• 3 weeks later...

Alright chuck, been a few weeks, still digging it or anything kind of annoying you? Im due for an upgrade

Nope, still digging it. 

Long battery life. External SD Storage availability. Lightning fast (more ram and CPU power). Excellent graphics for games/video. Amazing camera and video (takes incredible pics in low lighting situations.. All tests have the S7's camera much better than the iPhone's 6s). Waterproof. 

If you're holding out for a deal on the Galaxy S7, look no further. Walmart is offering a $150 discount on Samsung's latest flagship device.

The promotion is valid on all in-store purchases bought on monthly installment plans from AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint. If you're looking to get the device with T-Mobile, you'll have to look elsewhere. The $150 discount will be reflected as credit on your monthly invoice, according to CNN Money. The promotion itself will be available until the end of June. The retailer is also offering the same discount on last year's Galaxy S6.

http://www.androidcentral.com/walmart-discounting-galaxy-s7-150

• 4 weeks later...

Best buy has been sold out, so still waiting, but need a new phone asap, mines out of storage (only a few apps, but the constant updates...)

Question for the tech /hack savy. Im grabdfsthered in to unlimited data. When i bought my s5 a few years ago, i was able to swap out the sim card to keep that unlimited data. Otherwise i lose it. So should i just buy the unlocked version at best buy (like 700 bucks) vs the 200 dollar 2 year contract version (verizon)? The other option ive seen is the direct tv/att deal that i think has unlimited data