• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

6-year old shot/killed by police

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lawyer-motorist-had-hands-up-as-police-killed-his-boy/ar-CC8ggV?li=AAa0dzB

I felt like this deserved its own thread.  The dad had his hands up and had no weapon.  The boy was sitting in the front passengers seat clearly visible to the police.

I don't get this at all.

Thank goodness no one is making this about race.

I don't know dude, I agree with you it is always made about race but this is just sad period.  Since this is in the political forum and we want to take away every ones guns my opinion is if cops can't keep their guns in their pants why do people need to say they can't come into our churches and schools if we are armed.  Cops should be trained to handle their weapons then most.  What befuddles me is the bad press cops get for these incidents you think they would start training them to get smarter, however, the worse they do the more ballistic they seem to get.  

Edited by Kurt Swanson

There is a whole backstory to this story that has been coming out since. It's in the cops are great thread. But definitely premeditative murder. One of the marshals and the dad had a history.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/shooting-jeremy-mardis-investigators-looking-conflict-between-marshal-boys-dad-n461326

Seems very much like a straight up murder to me. It sounds much more like a personal thing than a police making bad decisions during interactions with the public thing though.

maybe when we stop arming cops like they are going into war they will stop acting like they are gunning down guerrillas in fallujah.

I hope your "disarmed" cops are able to overcome an active-shooter threat like North Hollywood or Columbine...  Not to mention when isis or their peers try a Mumbai-style attack.