• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What do you like on your pizza?

JAHV76

It is dependent on where I get the pizza from. From our local favorite the standard sausage and pepperoni because it is just right that way. Once in a while I solo a sausage and jalapeno.

Artisan pizza places I go with the arugula, mushroom, goat cheese with sun dried tomato bullshit like all the other posers because that is cool while putting meat on would be gauche and you get the mass murderer stare.

Pepperoni, sausage and mushroom. For whatever reason pizza is the perfect use of mushrooms.

That, with tabasco or tapatio and im set.

I like Porcini, shitaki or button mushrooms, on pizza. A place in Santa Monica makes a 5 mushroom mix that is pretty good.

Edited by notti

Pizza is great no matter what.  My least favorite thing on a pizza is pineapple. I'm more of a savory/spicy kind of guy.  Garlic, onions, jalapenos etc.

I recently have been going to z-pizza. I like to spec out my own combo, this one is pretty good and it's simple:

Roasted garlic sauce

grilled chicken

red onion

artichoke hearts

I had a pork tenderloin sandwich the other day at some hipster restaraunt on a date (i didnt pick the place). It was amazing, just too small

Anyone ever had a pork belly at a chinese restaraunt? Damn its good.

pork bellies!

i have a feeling something very exciting is going to happen in the pork belly market this morning.

image.jpg

Pepperoni, sausage, banana peppers and olives.

At Pizza Press (which as far as I'm concerned is the best create your own pizza out there) I do half alfredo, half pizza sauce, then after they put it through the oven add arugula and drizzle balsamic. *drooool*

I CANNOT STAND Hawaiian pizza nor why it seems everytime I order pizza with a group there is always some asshat that wants it.