• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Worst movies youve ever seen

As cheesy as top gun is (and it is), it actually holds up pretty well. Get rid of the greasy volleyball and love story, the cinematics look amazing today, far better than the CGI they use in everything today.

I actually like Top Gun. I understand that a lot of the stuff isn't accurate (for instance, you can't instantly tell from a radar screen when a pilot is reengaging in a dogfight), but the flying footage is solid.

Some of the movie was shot at NAS Fallon in northern Nevada, southeast of Reno.

have to disagree with you about U-571. i liked the plot twist once they got on board the german sub, and i thought it was well done all the way around.

i haven't seen it since it first came out.

and when i did watch it i was 18 and in college, and a judgement prick (more so than now). ;)

so maybe my opinion on it shouldn't count, and perhaps i would like it now. 

but i remember hating it.

thirtheenth floor i loved the idea, but the execution sucked i thought.

i haven't seen it since it first came out.

and when i did watch it i was 18 and in college, and a judgement prick (more so than now). ;)

so maybe my opinion on it shouldn't count, and perhaps i would like it now. 

but i remember hating it.

well clearly, the answer is that we need to have an aw.com submarine movie night. U-571, das boot, and the gene hackman-denzel washington one. we can wear out angels snuggies and talk about girls.