• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Loser Fans

ABC

There are 3 types of fans.

Blind followers - Love them no matter what. Don't care if they play bad, stupid, poor, etc... will still love them as long as they wear the uniform.

Realist - Love the team but will call out players (and managers/coaches) on bad things that needs fixing.

Bandwagoner/Fair-weather - Only love the team when they're winning. Otherwise, don't care.

I'm in the realist category and I'll gladly eat crow if they make the playoffs. I think a lot of us here are realists by nature. But there are always a handful out there who are blind followers but don't want to admit it because it's stupid.

Blind followers - Love them no matter what. Don't care if they play bad, stupid, poor, etc... will still love them as long as they wear the uniform.

Realist - Love the team but will call out players (and managers/coaches) on bad things that needs fixing.

Bandwagoner/Fair-weather - Only love the team when they're winning. Otherwise, don't care.

I'm in the realist category and I'll gladly eat crow if they make the playoffs. I think a lot of us here are realists by nature. But there are always a handful out there who are blind followers but don't want to admit it because it's stupid.

You forgot the anti-fans...   Doom and gloom, always expecting the worst.... and then complete silence when the team wins...

misery fans:  Those who seem to only get excited when they do bit@@ about every little flaw of the team.