• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 9/29 vs. Athletics

Ray McKigney

****ing Perez / Tropeano trade was ****ing genius.

Dammit why the **** did Dipoto have to go!

TIE GAME IN SEATTLE BABY 4-4

That trade was decent, but not all of Dipoto's moves were awesome. At one point Dipoto actaully handed over Jose Rondon, Taylor Lindsay and RJ Alvarez for Huston Street and Trevor Gott :(

dare I give a LA at SF game update??

Dogs up 5-zip now -- bottom 7.

Kershaw is pitching a gem -- no way the Giants get one run, let alone 5.

Dogs will win NL West with win.

Would the Angels dare put "Congrats to LA Dodgers Winners of the NL West" on the jumbotron when it happens tonight?? 

Probably not.  I don't think they did that kind of thing for the Anaheim Ducks or the LA Kings so why the Dogs?  (I would do it -- shows some class).

I'm here. At the game. Standing O for Nick. He was nasty tonight. I gotta admit there is not as many people here as I would have thought. Hopefully tomorrow night has way more in attendance.

Tomorrow is a 4pm game which means attendance probalby won't be so good. I actaully wanted to go myself but will be unable to get out of work early.

My only chance to see the Angels again in person this year is if they miraculously make it into the postseason. Although in order to do that, they actaully have to get ahead of Houston in the standings to end up in a wild card spot in the standings, which has yet to happen.

Edited by ScottLux

Would the Angels dare put "Congrats to LA Dodgers Winners of the NL West" on the jumbotron when it happens tonight?? 

Probably not.  I don't think they did that kind of thing for the Anaheim Ducks or the LA Kings so why the Dogs?  (I would do it -- shows some class).

Are you kidding me with this?  Get the F out of here with that.

In Dallas for meetings tomorrow so I took in the Tiger-Ranger game. Detroit has got to be the poorest defensive team I've seen all year. Four errors and could have easily been 6. Was hoping beyond hope that Kinsler's drive would find a gap and it almost did. And I agree with an earlier poster that Davis's bunt attempt in the 9th was brainless.

That trade was decent, but not all of Dipoto's moves were awesome. At one point Dipoto actaully handed over Jose Rondon, Taylor Lindsay and RJ Alvarez for Huston Street and Trevor Gott :(

I'd still offer this though Lux. I'm not happy Dipoto left, and mind you I'm certainly not defending every move he made, those kids haven't done a damn thing yet and Street and Gott are large part of us being in this position. 

Without them we wouldn't be here. None of those kids would be helping us now. 

You can't be serious

F*** NO

I'd still offer this though Lux. I'm not happy Dipoto left, and mind you I'm certainly not defending every move he made, those kids haven't done a damn thing yet and Street and Gott are large part of us being in this position.

RJ Alvarez helped us to some 2 out runs less than an hour ago.

those kids arent' helping anybody