• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 9/8 vs. Dodgers

Ray McKigney

I can't argue with any of this except for the fact that they have done quite a bit to beat themselves.  They've played poor defense and have had chances on offense.  

It's not the losing.  It's the bad baseball.  

Unfortunately, that's been the norm this season.  This might be all this group of players is capable of.  Except for one month, they haven't demonstrated that they are capable of anything more.  When this is the norm for 5/6th of the season this is about all we can expect.  They can try with a different manager and coaching staff, but that would be a little like putting a patch on a blown out tire.  The problems are pretty deep with regard to the roster.

I for one thank Arte, the one signing the checks

One of the worst checks he signed was Jedi's.

The major criticism I would have on Arte would be he is a horrible GM hirer.  I hope he lets other people do that this go around. Blaming Arte for signing the checks of the players Jedi (and TR and Stone) brought in is ridiculous.