• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 9/8 vs. Dodgers

Ray McKigney

One of the worst checks he signed was Jedi's.

The major criticism I would have on Arte would be he is a horrible GM hirer. I hope he lets other people do that this go around. Blaming Arte for signing the checks of the players Jedi (and TR and Stone) brought in is ridiculous.

At some point we need to stop blaming Tony Reagins. This is Jerry's team.

One of the worst checks he signed was Jedi's.

The major criticism I would have on Arte would be he is a horrible GM hirer.  I hope he lets other people do that this go around. Blaming Arte for signing the checks of the players Jedi (and TR and Stone) brought in is ridiculous. 

The bad news is that maybe it's not all Moreno.  Guys like Carpino, Kuhl, and some of his other close advisors may be part of the problem as well.  This organization isn't deep in successful senior baseball executives who would play a strong advisory role.

Sadly no, we still play all the teams ahead of us four times each

Those teams are good. Hence why they're ahead of us. Now if we played Seattle and oakland the rest of the season id say we have a slight chance bc this team handles bottom feeders (were close to being one)

This team starting pitching is avg at best

Bullpen is a abortion

Mike trout sucks ass

Our best players are cron Calhoun and freese at the moment

4.5 out of the 2nd wc (not the first) and 5.5 out of the divison with houston brining the pain this weekend. Not to mention the dodgers will season sweep tomorrow

Chalk this season as done and get ready to watch the texas rangers win the western divison

Edited by nando714

Those teams are good. Hence why they're ahead of us. Now if we played Seattle and oakland the rest of the season id say we have a slight chance bc this team handles bottom feeders (were close to being one)

This team starting pitching is avg at best

Bullpen is a abortion

Mike trout sucks ass

Our best players are cron Calhoun and freese at the moment

4.5 out of the 2nd wc (not the first) and 5.5 out of the divison with houston brining the pain this weekend. Not to mention the dodgers will season sweep tomorrow

Chalk this season as done and get ready to watch the texas rangers win the western divison

Those teams are good? If they were good they would be better than four games better than this bad team. We also just took 2 of 3 from that good team. We are not good, they are average. Sadly poor can beat average in baseball if poor gets hot.

The Rangers have been playing strong baseball since Hamels arrived. They will ultimately win the division, and the young Astros will face the AL East 2nd place team in the WC game.

The 4 games at Arlington against a PUTRID Halos road team to close out the regular season will put Tejas into the AL West champs seat.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Those teams are good? If they were good they would be better than four games better than this bad team. We also just took 2 of 3 from that good team. We are not good, they are average. Sadly poor can beat average in baseball if poor gets hot.

If avg isn't .500 baseball (what the angels are and will be under .500 after tonight) but 8 games over .500 and climbing then I want to be rangers avg.

Bc dipoto pitches out of the bullpen bc dipoto is a shitty and 2nd half slumper mike trout bc dipoto is the manager who can't manage this team anymore.

Nando if you've ever read my posts then you know I share the blame but for the most part I put the blame on the players. But if you've watched this team you can see there is very little talent on this team. That part of the blame falls on Dipoto.