• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 9/7 vs. Dodgers: Tropeano Starting

Ray McKigney

Yea I know, I'm actually kind of embarrassed for stooping to that level. Sorry HH.

No need to apologize, I am certainly guilty of over-bashing Scioscia, and in particular these GD threads. As I have said in the past though, I still treat these like vent threads and am overly emotional at times during games and venting helps in some weird way. I would imagine there are other posters that use this in the same manner as I do. I actually respect your counter-arguments quite a bit as they can lead me to question my own views, even if I don't necessarily end up agreeing with what you have said. I just feel that those discussions are better to be had in other threads. My $1-$0.98. 

Okay, back to Scioscia bashing. The fact the Scully correctly pointed out that Crawford doesn't sacrifice, coupled with actually bringing Joyce in there just infuriates the hell out of me. I really want him gone. Badly. I still can't believe Hamilton was hitting cleanup in the playoffs last season or that CJ Wilson started game 3 with our season on the line. 

Okay, back to Scioscia bashing. The fact the Scully correctly pointed out that Crawford doesn't sacrifice, coupled with actually bringing Joyce in there just infuriates the hell out of me. I really want him gone. Badly. I still can't believe Hamilton was hitting cleanup in the playoffs last season or that CJ Wilson started game 3 with our season on the line.

Amen

Hamilton batted 7th all three games but you're right he shouldn't have been playing.

Hamilton never batted cleanup in the playoffs.