• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 9/7 vs. Dodgers: Tropeano Starting

Ray McKigney

Because? What tonight is his fault? The fact that every pitcher he puts in there allows the lead off runner to get on base? Should he have gone to Huston Street in the 6th? Was it Scioscia's fault that the ball went off Gotts glove? I get that this is an ugly game, but tell me what Scioscia should have done.

His infatuation with Salas and Alvarez killed us. Now we have gone through 100 pitchers in 2 innings. His bullpen management is horrendous and you know I'm right

His infatuation with Salas and Alvarez killed us. Now we have gone through 100 pitchers in 2 innings. His bullpen management is horrendous and you know I'm right

Ok tell me who in the pen is any good? Gott is, but not tonight. It's not like he went to one guy he sucked he replaced him with another who was lights out, and we can ask the question, "why didn't he go with that guy first". They have all sucked, period.

Ok tell me who in the pen is any good? Gott is, but not tonight. It's not like he went to one guy he sucked he replaced him with another who was lights out, and we can ask the question, "why didn't he go with that guy first". They have all sucked, period.

Salas is ok if he gets a clean inning and just one inning. He didn't get that.

Alvarez has been the first lefty out of the pen over Ramos all year and it makes no sense.

Gott didn't pitch well but defense didn't help him out.

Once we went with Salas and Alvarez the whole game changed and we were out of bullpen options.