• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 9/7 vs. Dodgers: Tropeano Starting

Ray McKigney

Trout has been a total gift to this franchise and is certainly going to have his down times during his career but the last month has been a little much to take as a fan. The biggest frustration is that although production will fluctuate for every player even with Trout's talent, it's what many would consider his unnecessary poor approach making it all worse. I don't know maybe it's just a perception and I haven't run the numbers but here's another concern: As good as he has been, historically good, a disturbing trend has been that he fades just about every year towards the end. It's almost like he runs out of gas in the last 30-40 games. This year he just started a little early.

What's up Mr. 48 posts if any team were to ever part with Trout they're stupid. Been watching ball for about 25 years and Trout is pretty much the most remarkable player I've ever seen in my life. Exceeds Jeets and AFraud, I've heard kids yell "Trout" with enthusiasm like he's a friggin fictional superhero, kinda like they prolly did with Jeets except Trout's got a better smile (all true). There's no way in hell I'd ever give him up in a gamble for some package of "maybe's" it's unfortunate he's stuck with this mess called the Los Angeles Angels, it's time for these clowns to get their shit together like a team and do it not only for themselves but for the team.

whats up mr old ass. Let me ask you this, if the astros offered us Dallas, Correa, Springer, and a prospect for Trout right now, would you do it? If you say no you are honestly not bright.

and by the way, maybe you should watch more "ball", and spend less time watching little kids during games and paying attention to Trout's smile. Creepy ass

Edited by ijustwantsomeoffense

What's up Mr. 48 posts if any team were to ever part with Trout they're stupid. Been watching ball for about 25 years and Trout is pretty much the most remarkable player I've ever seen in my life. Exceeds Jeets and AFraud, I've heard kids yell "Trout" with enthusiasm like he's a friggin fictional superhero, kinda like they prolly did with Jeets except Trout's got a better smile (all true). There's no way in hell I'd ever give him up in a gamble for some package of "maybe's" it's unfortunate he's stuck with this mess called the Los Angeles Angels, it's time for these clowns to get their shit together like a team and do it not only for themselves but for the team.

Chill ... I don't believe anyone is serious. Trouts amazing but I can think of a couple players who are having a better season.

I still think that at some point Trout will ask to be traded. Losing sucks and watching the post season on TV will certainly get to him eventually.

I still think that at some point Trout will ask to be traded. Losing sucks and watching the post season on TV will certainly get to him eventually.

Losing? Is that what the Angels have done in Trout's career?