• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 Playoffs Thread

hk47

I'm actually glad to see a game 7. Still think this series can go either way.

Ray Allen got away with a blatant foul on Ginobili in the final seconds but it is what it is I guess.

And Manu got away with a blatant travel.  Dude clearly took 3 steps after he picked up the ball.

They could have called a foul on Bosh but Ginobli was in the process of losing the ball during what was his third step.  Regardless the Spurs gave that game away - 2/4 from the FT line in the last ~30 seconds of regulation and Ginobli driving in OT while they're down by 1 when they had Parker on the bench and a timeout to use.  When they were up by 5 that game should have been sealed in the 4th quarter but they couldn't rebound and gave Miami second chances on both the Lebron and Allen 3's.  For a team that's generally one of the best when it comes to fundamentals that was a massive choke job. 

And Manu got away with a blatant travel.  Dude clearly took 3 steps after he picked up the ball.

Yeah but let's be real, they pretty much never call that a walk. Regardless, even if they whistled Allen for a foul, there were still a number of scenarios in which the Spurs could have still lost. As others have mentioned, that was far from the only reason why they came up short.

Normally I would say series over is like the rest of you, but this is a veteran Spurs team... not the Oklahoma City Thunder. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that the Heat win.