• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Also, lol @ watching the news.

3 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Watch the news?!

Yikes... no wonder you guys are so out of touch.

sometimes i forget that some in your generation tend to be very black & white.

watch = read = listen = however you get your info.

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Every generation when it gets around age 60 starts thinking that society is worse than it's ever been.

i find myself amazed that as we all see society unraveling all around us -- this thread is filled with plenty of examples -- but somehow you continue to think it's overreactions because of politics (and now age). 

this is often the part where you respond with "link?" but spare us from this nonsense. 

seattle, portland, milwaukee, NYC, SF, oakland, and others give daily evidence of this being true like no other time in history. you can pull the ol' ostrich trick if you want, but you'd better pay attention to what's going on. it's not getting better and it's not the same as it's been the last 25, 50, or 100 years or will be in the next 25, 50, or 100 years, which you edited out of your post. 

at it's core, it isn't D's vs R's. it's the powerful against those without power. 

10 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Any news you are watching on tv is giving you brain damage. This also goes for anything you see on Facebook.

i watch local news for weather and sports. anything else they report on is pure nonsense. i don't watch national news or any of the cable news channels. 

i've learned to stay away from FB for news, also, although i don't see very much of it there. i have enough scorch marks from pervious experiences here.

11 hours ago, Tank said:

at it's core, it isn't D's vs R's. it's the powerful against those without power. 

This is very true. And it's always been this way. Maybe as a white man things seem "worse" for you today. But imagine being a Black guy living in America before 1970. 

Went there for an anniversary weekend decades ago and walked the entire tourist trap. From Mission Bay all the way up Market to the Castro District before we found any sketchy people. Walked to Pier 49 and over to Ghirardelli Square without incident. So our memories of the area were all good. 

12 hours ago, Blarg said:

Went there for an anniversary weekend decades ago and walked the entire tourist trap. From Mission Bay all the way up Market to the Castro District before we found any sketchy people. Walked to Pier 49 and over to Ghirardelli Square without incident. So our memories of the area were all good. 

Mine too but it’s been about 10 years since I’ve been there.

12 hours ago, Blarg said:

Haven't been in 30+ years, when tourist trap meant great prices on great quality items. Now I want some clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl.