• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. is expected to announce his presidential running mate on Tuesday.

According to several reports, Kennedy intends to name attorney and entrepreneur Nicole Shanahan as his vice presidential candidate in an announcement scheduled for Tuesday at 2 p.m. ET in Oakland, California. The New York Times and NBC News reported that Kennedy selected Shanahan after considering several possible candidates, citing sources close to Kennedy's campaign.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/robert-f-kennedy-jr-expected-announce-wealthy-female-entrepreneur-vice-presidential-running-mate

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

Just now, Redondo said:

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. is expected to announce his presidential running mate on Tuesday.

According to several reports, Kennedy intends to name attorney and entrepreneur Nicole Shanahan as his vice presidential candidate in an announcement scheduled for Tuesday at 2 p.m. ET in Oakland, California. The New York Times and NBC News reported that Kennedy selected Shanahan after considering several possible candidates, citing sources close to Kennedy's campaign.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/robert-f-kennedy-jr-expected-announce-wealthy-female-entrepreneur-vice-presidential-running-mate

The Biden admin still hasn't given him a Secret Service security detail even with a specific death threat. 

https://www.newsweek.com/rfk-jrs-latest-secret-service-request-cites-specific-assassination-threat-1875836

30 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The Biden admin still hasn't given him a Secret Service security detail even with a specific death threat. 

https://www.newsweek.com/rfk-jrs-latest-secret-service-request-cites-specific-assassination-threat-1875836

He hasn't garnered enough votes to be considered a viable candidate. Otherwise this guy would have gotten a security detail. 

urn-publicid-ap-org-ca56f8a3b602bcf21c8e

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Just because of the history of the family, he should get a security detail.  Last thing we need is another Kennedy assassinated.  In this case, just like his father on the campaign trail.  

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Southern Idaho is full of Mormons. 

I highly recommend the book "Educated" about a young woman who escaped a Mormon cult in southern Idaho.

This shit happened in Couer d’Alene.  Work on your reading comprehension.

32 minutes ago, mmc said:

This is why we honestly should be concerned when Biden stumbles around. My neighbor is 83 and bought some Ring cameras for his property and asked about installing them so I had to make him promise to not get on a ladder and wait for me to help later this week. It sucks getting old. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is why we honestly should be concerned when Biden stumbles around. My neighbor is 83 and bought some Ring cameras for his property and asked about installing them so I had to make him promise to not get on a ladder and wait for me to help later this week. It sucks getting old. 

Great now his his cameras will be installed facing the walls. 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

The greater area of Couer d’Alene is a special haven for white supremacy. It's their second leading commodity behind meth.

Lol you’re right. I want to warn everyone reading this not to go there. It’s absolutely awful. Everyone is an asshole and the there is zero natural beauty. 

Old people start losing their marbles and then they fall and break their hip or whatever. They fix the broken hip and then they fall a second time and it's over.