• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

Were those 300 people vaccinated for measles? If so, why are they worried so much? What if the parents are illegals, you still want them sued? Seems to be a nothing burger to me. 

I believe that just because you are vaccinated, it does not mean you are totally protected will prolonged exposure.  Also, like Shingles (which I think is just an adult version of the Chicken pox), the older you get, the more the vaccine wanes.  Plus, you don't want the virus to start mutating to a version that is immune to the vaccine.  

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

What the heck?

Toronto Police are being heavily criticized online for what many consider a shoulder-shrugging approach to the rash of car thefts that continue to plague the Greater Toronto Area.

At an Etobicoke safety meeting last month, Cst. Marco Ricciardi advised residents to leave their key fobs in a faraday pouch in a convenient place for thieves as a way to lessen the risk of violent confrontations

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2024/03/14/leave-car-keys-at-front-door-to-avoid-violent-confrontations-with-car-thieves-toronto-police/

6 hours ago, Redondo said:

What the heck?

Toronto Police are being heavily criticized online for what many consider a shoulder-shrugging approach to the rash of car thefts that continue to plague the Greater Toronto Area.

At an Etobicoke safety meeting last month, Cst. Marco Ricciardi advised residents to leave their key fobs in a faraday pouch in a convenient place for thieves as a way to lessen the risk of violent confrontations

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2024/03/14/leave-car-keys-at-front-door-to-avoid-violent-confrontations-with-car-thieves-toronto-police/

apparently the toronto police dept is staffed with former members of the iraqi republican guard.

39 minutes ago, T.G. said:

The world has gone crazy.  Bat shit, over the top, crazy.

I don't know if you realize how contankerous this makes you sound.

The world isn't any crazier today than it was 25, 50, 100, 200 years ago. And it's no crazier than it will be 25, 50, 100 years from now. 

On 3/15/2024 at 2:33 PM, Taylor said:

I don't know if you realize how contankerous this makes you sound.

The world isn't any crazier today than it was 25, 50, 100, 200 years ago. And it's no crazier than it will be 25, 50, 100 years from now. 

tell me you don't watch the news without saying you don't watch the news.

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Been watching this

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1975-fiat-128sl/

Hate the color but like the car. 

That's pretty sweet. A buddy of mine in high school (approx. 1976-77) had one of those, same exact color. Probably a few years older though. He had wealthy parents who bought cars for him. Anyway he took it in for an oil change and something went wrong, he burned up the engine. Big bummer. I don't remember exactly what they did with the car but one day he had it and the next day he didn't.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Dudes probably forgot the drain plug, poured in four quarts that went right into the pit drain and sent him on his way. 

Yeah it was something like that.